Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-12-2021, 10:25 AM
Super WAHM

Default Question about Letters

I have emailed KeyForCash twice but no answer so maybe somebody can help me with this.
When keying (for example) John & Jane Doe, do you skip this because of the & or spell out "and", or omit it all together by keying John Jane Doe?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Super WAHM

john jane doe
Old 11-12-2021, 11:26 AM
WAHM Regular

I skip them because the instructions say something along the lines of to skip if the answer cannot be accurately determined with this work type. I can't remember exactly what it says, and can't check since there's no work available. Even so, I'm not sure if doing that is correct as there are some snippets with characters that I simply omit and it seems to go through.

It would be nice if the instructions could be expanded a little bit to include common scenarios that we are uncertain about.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:36 AM
Super WAHM

I normally skip Letters, but since there hasnt been much work, I'm taking whatever I can get. But when I am ever in doubt about a snippet, I will skip it. Was just curious what is correct, more than anything else. And yes, I think an update on instructions might be in order. Always, wondered why we cant key some punctuations such as parentheses for one.
Well here is what happens when there is no work and I have too much time on my hands! lol Have a good weekend everyone! Trying to stay warm here in southwest Missouri!
Old 11-19-2021, 06:25 AM
Super WAHM

Default It guy

Mr. IT GUY, I have sent several emails asking this question and still no answer. Can you please find out the answer for me!
Old 11-19-2021, 11:44 AM
Super WAHM

Default Got my answer!

Just in case anyone else is would like this issue clarified!
NotAMomJohn is correct. According to KFC and the customer!

Email stated:
Me: just to clarify, John & Jane Doe would be keyed John Jane Doe?
KFC: Per the instructions provided (which comes from our customers) that seems to be the case.
Old 11-19-2021, 12:01 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

ty 4 letting us know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
Just in case anyone else is would like this issue clarified!
NotAMomJohn is correct. According to KFC and the customer!

Email stated:
Me: just to clarify, John & Jane Doe would be keyed John Jane Doe?
KFC: Per the instructions provided (which comes from our customers) that seems to be the case.
Old 11-19-2021, 06:53 PM
Super WAHM

I didn't have any questions about that one but I'm really frustrated with the number of rejections I've had lately and we definitely need a more comprehensive style guide/information sheet/whatever. And if we could just see what was rejected even once, that would be a lot of wasted time saved.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:44 AM
Super WAHM

Default Question about Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
I didn't have any questions about that one but I'm really frustrated with the number of rejections I've had lately and we definitely need a more comprehensive style guide/information sheet/whatever. And if we could just see what was rejected even once, that would be a lot of wasted time saved.
I agree on all you said here. I am not used to getting this many rejections and I think even showing us the rejections once may help. Also doing numeric yesterday having to skip so many because it wasn't numeric was a pain.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default More on rejections

I got more rejections yesterday, in one day, than I usually get in a whole month! I had a lot of two line snippets, so I don't know if the rules have changed on those. In the past, if both lines were legible and inside the box, then you keyed both lines. Has that changed? That's the only thing I can think of that would have caused all those rejects. It might sound crazy, but I always calculate my reject rate and am pleased because it's always way, way less than even 1%, but yesterday it sat at over 4%. Something has to be wrong/changed in the way the rejects are being counted.