Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-02-2021, 09:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Latest Email

Hello fellow KFCers,

I am sure by now everyone has seen the email regarding KFC increasing the rate for us all. This is awesome news and a step in the right direction for KFC. They are showing they really do care about us and are trying hard to make things better here.

Here is an excerpt from the email:

Thank you for your efforts in helping us re-launch this service over the last several months. Continue to remain optimistic about the future of the service and know we are doing our very best to bring in more work and hopefully continue to increase the pay rate as time goes on.

Now for the good part

YOUR NEW PAY RAISE IS 20% !!!

It will be effective starting on May 3, 2021. You will see the new pay rates when you log into the dashboard.

Congratulations!!!

-The KeyForCash Team

HAPPY MONDAY ALL!!!!! 😎
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2021, 10:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

I just saw this email in my inbox. This is great news for all of us! I truly appreciate any raise we can get. I have been with the company for 8 years and this is really awesome that "KEYFORCASH" is giving us all a raise. I am glad the company didn't close down when it was with Lionbridge. It sounded like it was close to shutting down when it was still Lionbridge SmartCrowd. I am glad the new company "KEYFORCASH" saved them from going out of business. It also sounds like there may be more raises to come in the future so this is good to know. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL KEYERS ON YOUR RAISE OF 20%! I look forward to keying more snippets next week and I hope more work continues throughout the Summer and beyond. HAPPY KEYING TO EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by Diamond500; 05-02-2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:36 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond500 View Post
I just saw this email in my inbox. This is great news for all of us! I truly appreciate any raise we can get. I have been with the company for 8 years and this is really awesome that "KEYFORCASH" is giving us all a raise. I am glad the company didn't close down when it was with Lionbridge. It sounded like it was close to shutting down when it was still Lionbridge SmartCrowd. I am glad the new company "KEYFORCASH" saved them from going out of business. It also sounds like there may be more raises to come in the future so this is good to know. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL KEYERS ON YOUR RAISE OF 20%! I look forward to keying more snippets next week and I hope more work continues throughout the Summer and beyond. HAPPY KEYING TO EVERYONE!!!
Yes, I am thankful as well that they saved the business, as I love doing this job. I've been doing it so long and it's been a part of my life since 2008. I don't know what I'd do without it. It has been a THE mainstay WFH job out of all of the other WFH jobs I've ever had.

So, Thank you everyone at KFC. I'm sure this job means so much to so many of us.

Happy keying everyone with our new pay RAISE!!!
Old 05-03-2021, 04:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Great news for all.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:30 AM
Time Lord

Seeing that they really appreciate all the work we do makes me excited to work for them. I've been doing this off and on since 2010 and I can say that the new company is definitely in it for us workers so far.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:32 AM
WAHM Regular

I too am excited about the raise and looking forward to what the future may hold. I have also been doing this work since the beginning and would be so lost without this work. Not just for the money but the fact it is something I enjoy doing. Keep up the good work KFC!
Old 05-03-2021, 03:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Good to see, especially after being treated like absolute garbage by my other online gig for most of the past seven years to the point that I had to give up my largest source of income. Kudos. And, as mentioned, keeping the brakes on onboarding is really important and I appreciate the discretion there too.

Last edited by NotAMomJohn; 05-03-2021 at 03:28 PM.