Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-14-2020, 02:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking Work is available!

Hello everyone! I just made payout! If anyone is currently awake and wants to work on "KeyForCash" there is currently work available. I am working the site now, it's early Monday morning and I live in the "central time zone." It is 3:45 a.m. now where I live. So if anyone is available to work right now, get on "KeyForCash" and type those snippets to make some money! I just thought I would let people know in case they are up and about and available to work. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Diamond500; 12-14-2020 at 02:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2020, 07:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Glad to hear there are some rumbles of work! That's 2:45 my time :::faints::: But maybe the work will establish a pattern soon so we'll know when we can hop on.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:42 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Keying at 3am... wow!

We're seeing some steady scanning of work this morning, which is hopefully a sign we're getting back to some normalcy. I know it's been quite a rough a few weeks with barely any work available. I'll definitely let everyone know if I hear of sizable volumes coming, but for the moment, we've got some snippets moving.

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2020, 10:26 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond500 View Post
Hello everyone! I just made payout! If anyone is currently awake and wants to work on "KeyForCash" there is currently work available. I am working the site now, it's early Monday morning and I live in the "central time zone." It is 3:45 a.m. now where I live. So if anyone is available to work right now, get on "KeyForCash" and type those snippets to make some money! I just thought I would let people know in case they are up and about and available to work. Good luck to everyone!
Ah, I remember the days when I used to be up at that time EST, because I never went to bed from the night before, because the work was so plentiful. I remember the days we used to rush to the board to post and see who was gamed for doing an all-nighter. Those were the days.

I'm glad you made payout. I'm a few dollars away and hope to get there today, so whatever comes tomorrow can be the cherry on top.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I was online last night for about two hours. I only needed to make $2 to make payout. All the work available was in the "alphanumeric" catagory. The snippets were pretty steady so I was happy that I made payout. I was up late doing housework and I thought I would check to see if there was work available and when I checked I was surprised to see work available on the site. Hoping that things pick up soon. It would be nice to see a more steady pace of work, especially going into the upcoming tax season.