Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-07-2020, 10:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Will we ever see work again?

I guess this message would be directed to IT Guy, if he still looks at our messages periodically. I'm just wondering if we're ever going to see work again, it's been such a long time since we had anything even remotely steady. I made a penny a few days ago, and it's been that way for at least a month. I know it's always slow at this time of the year, but slow not nothing. Are some keyers being funneled work and others are not? I really miss keying. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2020, 10:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I have been wondering the same thing "Bellmom." I am only $3 from payout and there is no work but yesterday I managed to make 2 cents. Beginning to wonder if it's going to be slow for the next several months, especially since we are still in a Pandemic. A lot of businesses are getting less work. Praying though that it does pick up when it gets closer to tax season. It was nice that "Key For Cash" sent us an update. At least they are keeping us updated on what is going on.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:27 AM
WAHM Regular

If we dont see work soon I may have to delete my account. The bank that my money goes to is charging me $10 a month and this is the only thing that goes on that debit card. When I'm in the negative I cant keep doing this.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm not sure why people are so worried. This "low" all seems very normal to me. It sucks but it's always been slow around this time of year.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:30 AM
WAHM Regular

This is beyond slow, this is dead! I looked back and last yr in Nov, I made $100. Week ending in Dec 15, I didnt not make payout but made $50 for week ending Dec. 31.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:58 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
This is beyond slow, this is dead! I looked back and last yr in Nov, I made $100. Week ending in Dec 15, I didnt not make payout but made $50 for week ending Dec. 31.
Wow, that's great you can go back and look that far. I can't see my past earnings from previous years like before. It was up there about a month ago to go back I think as far as 2016. Now, I can only see my earnings as far back as Sept of this year. I remember November and December having more work as well.

It really has been slow, but thankful for the updates KFC has been sending out. I guess it's just dead at the businesses they obtain work from.

I wonder why a bank would charge $10 to deposit your cash. I've never heard of such a thing and that is crazy.

Hoping work picks up soon. I am far from payout and had hoped to make it this pay period. With 6 days left, I hope to see more work and get there.

Happy Wednesday all.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I actually keep a spreadsheet so I can compare from one year to the next.
I dont have a checking acct and it seems like KeyForCash/Virtual Bee, set this debit card account up, but cant really remember, I know I've had it awhile. I've thought about trying to find a different debit card account but it's such a hassle the steps you have to go through to make any changes.
Hoping things pick up soon.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:37 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

My apologies, I haven't checked on these forums for a while, after a few weeks of total silence. But at the same time, I had nothing new to report, as work volumes were extremely low.

We should be crawling back out of the no work at all days now. We're starting to get more work pushed out at this time, as I think you're seeing. We definitely weren't holding any work back or giving it to certain operators. There was just no work available, which is somewhat normal for this time of year, but definitely lower than usual.

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm optimistic that you'll see more going forward. As you've guessed, our clients are going through shift changes and various pandemic related adjustments. I'm hopeful things will be a little more steady now, but the really large, non-stop work volumes may not come for another couple months. We'll have to see how things go.
Old 12-14-2020, 10:22 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
My apologies, I haven't checked on these forums for a while, after a few weeks of total silence. But at the same time, I had nothing new to report, as work volumes were extremely low.

We should be crawling back out of the no work at all days now. We're starting to get more work pushed out at this time, as I think you're seeing. We definitely weren't holding any work back or giving it to certain operators. There was just no work available, which is somewhat normal for this time of year, but definitely lower than usual.

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm optimistic that you'll see more going forward. As you've guessed, our clients are going through shift changes and various pandemic related adjustments. I'm hopeful things will be a little more steady now, but the really large, non-stop work volumes may not come for another couple months. We'll have to see how things go.
Thanks for stopping by with the update. Really appreciate your input.