Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2020, 01:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Payment information still showing

Are you still getting Payment Information/Account Status when you log in to KFC?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2020, 05:08 PM
WAHM Addict

Do you mean am I able to see my current balance on the first page, when I log in? If so, yes I see my current balance. And then when I hover over my name and get the drop-down menu, I click on 'Account' and I'm able to see my current balance, plus my pending balance waiting to be paid out. It should be paid by tomorrow. KFC normally sends the payment to my bank account 2 days after the pay period ends.

Hope that helps.

Update: I've actually been paid already.

Last edited by LadyMia; 12-02-2020 at 09:56 PM. Reason: ETA
Old 12-03-2020, 08:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Do you mean am I able to see my current balance on the first page, when I log in? If so, yes I see my current balance. And then when I hover over my name and get the drop-down menu, I click on 'Account' and I'm able to see my current balance, plus my pending balance waiting to be paid out. It should be paid by tomorrow. KFC normally sends the payment to my bank account 2 days after the pay period ends.

Hope that helps.

Update: I've actually been paid already.
No. When I log in, it shows payment Incomplete/Complete. I will let them know about this. Thank you.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:12 AM
WAHM Regular

When we received a few cents in our bank accounts and this was verified, we saw, when we logged in: Completed. I am still seeing this each time I log in.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:03 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL2 View Post
When we received a few cents in our bank accounts and this was verified, we saw, when we logged in: Completed. I am still seeing this each time I log in.
Did you just recently verify your account with them? If so, how long ago? If it still is showing that message, perhaps the verification didn't go through. You may need to contact KFC to see what happened. Hope you get it straightened out.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:49 PM
WAHM Regular

It hasn't gone away for me either, and I've received payment since. It's not really an issue, but a little bit annoying. This is what appears every time the page is loaded, and then disappears after a moment:

Old 12-04-2020, 05:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelock View Post
It hasn't gone away for me either, and I've received payment since. It's not really an issue, but a little bit annoying. This is what appears every time the page is loaded, and then disappears after a moment:

Yes. It is annoying. They previously let us know that they were having trouble with it. I was hoping it would be fixed.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:23 AM
WAHM Addict

Oh okay, I see the message you mean. Yes, it is still there for me too. Not sure why it still does that, but as long as I get paid I'm good.

Happy Friday all.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:44 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Thanks for this info. I'm guessing some of you reported this already, but I'll run it up the chain and see what I can find out as well.