Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-23-2020, 03:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Default SmartCrowd-Gone?

Is the SmartCrowd gone?
Receiving this error:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2020, 03:33 AM
Registered WAHM

I came here wondering the same thing. I signed up for the new site, but haven't been given the chance to do any evaluations. I've been with The Smart Crowd for a couple of years now, and before that Key4Cash and I'm a bit upset that this transition has left me without one of my fav eggs
Old 10-23-2020, 07:41 AM
WAHM Regular

I tried to log in and it says my login info isn't valid. Which is super concerning because I had a few dollars in my account as they had work to do yesterday. I'm sure emailing them and asking isn't going to get anywhere but if they are going to close my account I would like the money I earned
Old 10-23-2020, 08:47 AM
WAHM Addict

Yes, it looks as if it is gone. I feel this was not right of them to not let workers know that they were going to do this. I mean, I'm sure people had money in their accounts. They never gave us any updates as to what they were going to do about the SmartCrowd site. To just shut it down with no notification and then no explanation as to how people could get money that they earned is really unprofessional. I didn't have any significant cash on my account, but I'm sure some other folks did. They just had work on there yesterday. I managed to get my account to $1. I know I just had to have something to do, when KFC didn't have any work. I figured at some point, when they did close down they would just pay people whatever was in their accounts. This just looks downright SHADY SMH!!!! WOW just WOW!!!

I also signed up for the new Lionbridge AI site. Not sure how it works though. I was signed up with Lionbridge before they took over KFC, but didn't qualify for a lot of their projects and got very few notifications for work. Wonder how it will work out this time?? I will see, but not too confident that much will happen here for me.

Happy Friday all.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:00 AM
WAHM Regular

I, too, had less than $2 in my Smart Crowd account, but if they don't pay us, if you add up everyone's small amounts, they could be keeping a goodly amount for themselves.
I saw a Lionbridge ad on Indeed this morning for an "Online Map Quality Analyst," so I applied for that via Indeed and set up an account with ai.Lionbridge.com. I already heard back via e-mail, filled out an application, and just now got another e-mail that it may take up to two weeks to hear if I'm accepted.
I'm sooo missing the data entry. My job is often very slow, and the data entry fills the time both here and, of course, evenings and weekends at home.
Check out the Lionbridge ad on Indeed, if you're interested. Have a good weekend.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:21 AM
WAHM Addict

I just received this email from Lionbridge regarding SmartCrowd. It looks as if they are back up and running. So, looks like they haven't gone anywhere YET!! I would hope they will let us know when they will be discontinuing the data entry. Hope this helps someone to get back into the site.

Our development team has made some changes, and we wanted to let you know that you will need to use the below link to access SmartCrowd for all future Lionbridge tasks. All of your login information remains the same, we just needed to update the URL that you use to access SmartCrowd.

Make sure to bookmark this new URL: https://thesmartcrowdlegacy.lionbridge.com/

Best,

Lionbridge SmartCrowd Team

Old 10-23-2020, 10:23 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

I was just going to post this and there was some work there.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:36 AM
Registered WAHM

Yup! I got the email too and was able to get in and key some more! I was already at payout but wanted to pad it a little bit! I have emailed them about the evals for the other site so hopefully I'll hear back!
Old 10-23-2020, 12:23 PM
WAHM Addict

I actually can't get back in. Before they did whatever they did to the site, I was able to access the site, and had it set to remember my username and password. So, I didn't have to remember what my password was. But now when the site comes up, it doesn't show my credentials like before. I don't remember my password, as this account was created so long ago. This is why I set it to remember everything. And when I hit the forgot password option and put in my email, it says this account has been closed and the password can't be reset for it. WHAT???!!! I was just in it yesterday, so how is it closed?

Well, I hadn't really planned on doing any more work there and only have $1 in my account, so I don't think I'm going to worry about it. I guess I could email them to find out what happened, but maybe not.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:31 AM
Super WAHM

I had asked to close my account and be paid before they changed the URL. So when I used the new URL, it says my username and password are not valid. So the show is over for me.