Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:47 PM
Super WAHM

Default Number of submitted characters is less when I return to snippets

I'll reach a round number and briefly go back to the dashboard only to return to fewer submitted characters. Just now I had 4000+ and came back to 3934.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2020, 02:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Same here. I had over 15,000 keystrokes, went to the dashboard to check the dollar amount, and the keystrokes were down below 15,000. Strange.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:05 PM
Super WAHM

Default Account Balance and Amount Earned

My account balance and amount earned does not match for the week.
Old 09-03-2020, 05:06 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
I'll reach a round number and briefly go back to the dashboard only to return to fewer submitted characters. Just now I had 4000+ and came back to 3934.
The slight discrepancies in amounts are due to the QA Snippets (which are not paid) that are randomly provided to all keyers during a session to ensure that snippets are being keyed accurately and adhering to the keying requirements. This is an important quality control feature that our customers demand to ensure that as many snippets as possible are keyed and keyed correctly.

This QA/Pop Quiz system has not changed since the original KeyForCash, and is also present in the Lionbridge SmartCrowd solution. We'll likely be sending an announcement to everyone as a reminder about this system and to provide more details.

Old 09-03-2020, 07:00 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
Originally Posted by trish01 View Post
My account balance and amount earned does not match for the week.
For this, I would reach out to support directly by sending them an email. They'll be able to look at your specific account and see what's happening. Please send an email to either [email protected] or [email protected].

I should also note that there is a known issue where some people are unable to successfully send emails to those @keyforcash addresses. This is obviously a top priority issue for us, but just be aware in case you get a delivery failure email back, we may still need another day or two to get that resolved. Transferring the domain from Lionbridge is not happening as quickly as we would like, and some email systems are having trouble figuring out where the mail should go. An analogy would be that we've sent out our change of address forms, but not all the Internet post offices have received that change notice. We'll hopefully get them all straightened out soon. Thanks
Old 09-03-2020, 07:51 AM
Super WAHM

Thank you. I will do that.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
The slight discrepancies in amounts are due to the QA Snippets (which are not paid) that are randomly provided to all keyers during a session to ensure that snippets are being keyed accurately and adhering to the keying requirements. This is an important quality control feature that our customers demand to ensure that as many snippets as possible are keyed and keyed correctly.

This QA/Pop Quiz system has not changed since the original KeyForCash, and is also present in the Lionbridge SmartCrowd solution. We'll likely be sending an announcement to everyone as a reminder about this system and to provide more details.
This is in Polices: Master Service Level Agreement - under #6. Expenses; Fees.

Last edited by AL2; 09-03-2020 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post

The frequency has gone way, way up. Can they be dialed down a bit? We've been seeing these same snippets for years so having to key them so often seems a bit excessive.
Old 09-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Super WAHM

Is anything going to be done with this? Again, the number of these snippets (baker, sreesonti, royal j, boatwright, etc., etc.) presented has gone up exponentially, to where they're taking up a considerable amount of time that could be spent earning. The timeout issue has not changed either.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Number of submitted characters is less...

I keyed 11,012 characters, went to the dashboard, entered another queue, and the number was down to 10,281, a loss of 731 characters!