Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-31-2020, 05:15 PM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Exclamation KeyForCash Update

KeyForCash.com will be slowly and cautiously starting the onboarding at some point in the next few hours. In order to ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly for everyone, and to confirm all systems are working as they should, we are not going to bring everyone on all at once. Some of you will receive notifications to onboard tonight, some in the morning, and the rest hopefully soon thereafter. This will give us time to monitor the systems and quickly respond to any questions or unexpected issues that arise. I know you're all eager to get back to work, so we will try to ramp up to include everyone as soon as possible!

We were hoping to have the DWOLLA integration ready for you this evening as well, but that looks like it will take another 1-2 days, according to their process. However, please rest assured that every keystroke is being recorded and you will be paid for all the work you do.

So again, starting tonight and for the next day or so, we'll be bringing everyone onboard to start keying. Provided everything goes according to plan, we'll then be supplying information on integrating DWOLLA for billing later this week.

If you have any questions/concerns regarding this plan, please let me know. Likewise, if you run into any issues once you receive a notice to start working, do not hesitate to send us an email.

Looking forward to bringing everyone on board soon, thanks!

Last edited by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy; 08-31-2020 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2020, 05:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Sorry if this has been answered already but I didnt see it anywhere...

How will you know we're transitioning from lionbridge to keysforcash? Do you know by our email addresses?
Old 08-31-2020, 05:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
KeyForCash.com will be slowly and cautiously starting the onboarding at some point in the next few hours. In order to ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly for everyone, and to confirm all systems are working as they should, we are not going to bring everyone on all at once. Some of you will receive notifications to onboard tonight, some in the morning, and the rest hopefully soon thereafter. This will give us time to monitor the systems and quickly respond to any questions or unexpected issues that arise. I know you're all eager to get back to work, so we will try to ramp up to include everyone as soon as possible!

We were hoping to have the DWOLLA integration ready for you this evening as well, but that looks like it will take another 1-2 days, according to their process. However, please rest assured that every keystroke is being recorded and you will be paid for all the work you do.

So again, starting tonight and for the next day or so, we'll be bringing everyone onboard to start keying. Provided everything goes according to plan, we'll then be supplying information on integrating DWOLLA for billing later this week.

If you have any questions/concerns regarding this plan, please let me know. Likewise, if you run into any issues once you receive a notice to start working, do not hesitate to send us an email.

Looking forward to bringing everyone on board soon, thanks!

Thanks for the update YourITImagingGuy. I didn't receive an email yet, but hopefully I will soon. I thought I read we would be paid once a month. Is this true or will we be paid every 2 weeks (or a few days after the 15th and last day of the month) like KFC used to pay us and SmartCrowd currently does.

Thanks for all of your help.
Old 08-31-2020, 10:03 PM
Registered WAHM

I am waiting as well girl!

I just talked with a friend who is new at Key for Cash... that told me that they are starting her out at 0.35 cent per 3000 keystrokes. I am now wondering will they start everyone out at the same rate??? I know a lot of us have been with Key For Cash way back in the day up until now. I hope us older folks get a good rate.

Last edited by tenecia; 08-31-2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: A few typos
Old 09-01-2020, 03:05 AM
WAHM Addict

35 cents per 3,000 is a worse rate than what we were getting, so I hope that isn't true. We were getting 35 cents per every 1,000 characters or keystrokes. Hoping it gets raised to 50 or 60 cents. That would be a decent rate. I have received my onboarding email and started doing some work a few minutes ago. Glad to be up and running here again.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:40 AM
Super WAHM

.35 per 3000 surely you misunderstood. Who would do it that cheap?
No email here yet and no work.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:47 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
.35 per 3000 surely you misunderstood. Who would do it that cheap?
No email here yet and no work.
Yeah, that can't be right, because if it is I won't be doing any work here. I think the friend must have misunderstood the rate, because that is not a good rate at all.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:13 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
I just talked with a friend who is new at Key for Cash... that told me that they are starting her out at 0.35 cent per 3000 keystrokes. I am now wondering will they start everyone out at the same rate??? I know a lot of us have been with Key For Cash way back in the day up until now. I hope us older folks get a good rate.
This is not accurate. All operators will be getting the same rate. As part of the contract for this transition, we are legally required to pay the exact same rate as Lionbridge/SmartCrowd was providing. I'm not familiar with what that rate is, but from what I'm reading here, it sounds like it was 35 cents per 1,000 characters. If so, that is the same rate everyone will be getting initially.

Quote:
I thought I read we would be paid once a month. Is this true or will we be paid every 2 weeks (or a few days after the 15th and last day of the month) like KFC used to pay us and SmartCrowd currently does.
I don't know those details yet, but am attempting to find out. I also requested that they provide that information whenever they send out notifications for DWOLLA setup, to hopefully get everyone on the same page.

PaperFree Corporation is spread out coast to coast, so there are time-zone gaps that prevent me from being able to get an immediate response at certain times of the day. (We all have to sleep sometime ) I'm based on the East Coast, and the majority of KeyForCash personnel are operating on West Coast time. But I have passed along these concerns, and they will get addressed soon.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2020, 05:36 AM
Registered WAHM

Good day. At first I went to a regular school, and then I was transferred to a school where they taught programming. I loved it. Now I have become an experienced programmer and work for http://light-it.net/blog/things-you-...emedicine-app/
. I love my job.

Last edited by VasLio; 09-14-2020 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:48 AM
Super WAHM

I honestly think they look for accuracy more than speed. But I'm sure speed and accuracy would be a huge plus!