Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-27-2020, 07:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Default New message about signing up

Smart Crowd/Lionbridge sent this new message about signing up with Key for Cash, but I already signed up so I guess they're not all coordinating???

We thank you for your valued partnership with Lionbridge and Smartcrowd VSI throughout the years. As an active partner, we wanted to inform you of some changes that are coming to your work via the vCapture platform. Lionbridge is in the process of transferring its rights to the vCapture platform to PaperFree, a leading provider of information capture and management solutions. We anticipate this transaction to be completed soon.

It’s important to note that your profile with Lionbridge is still active and we will continue to make work available via Smartcrowd VSI; however, in order to continue receiving all work via the vCapture platform, you will need to enroll with PaperFree. Please follow the below steps at your earliest convenience to sign up for a PaperFree account.
  1. Go to KeyForCash.com.
  2. Enroll in their program by selecting ‘Join Now’. At that point you will be directed through an onboarding process with them (a similar process as to when you first onboarded with us).
  3. Once the transaction closes, you will be notified of any new work directly from PaperFree.

Thank you again for your partnership, we look forward to our continued partnership on Lionbridge projects. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2020, 08:18 AM
Super WAHM

I got it too! I think its just there way of updating us on what is going on. I'm just happy to hear from them! Ready to get back to keying! i'm having withdrawals! lol
Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Yeah, both Lionbridge and PaperFree Corporation will be sending out duplicate emails, for a short period of time.

Some people reported not receiving the initial announcement email from Lionbridge. Likewise, different people are joining KeyForCash on different days, so they may not have been signed up when PaperFree sent additional information out on Monday.

We're just trying to make sure we get as many people transferred as possible, to hopefully avoid anyone getting lost in the shuffle.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks!

Mr. IT Guy just let me just say that myself, and I think a lot of other typists, have been very happy since you starting being letting us know what is going on with this job.

Old 08-28-2020, 06:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I have been very happy with all the updates on KeyForCash! Looking forward to more typing work in the near future! Happy Weekend To All!
Old 08-29-2020, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbit View Post
Mr. IT Guy just let me just say that myself, and I think a lot of other typists, have been very happy since you starting being letting us know what is going on with this job.

I AGREE! You have been very helpful in MANY things that have come up on this forum IT GUY. You are appreciated!!!
Old 08-29-2020, 12:29 PM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Aw, well thank you, happy to help!

We are getting millions of snippets staged for you all right now, so everyone should be solidly steady in work for at least the first week or two, hopefully longer.

I still can't say for sure when you can start working, but Monday or Tuesday seems likely for the moment. We will definitely send out announcements to everyone when the time comes, so hopefully just a couple more days to go.

I know a lot of you are itching for work, so thanks again for your patience as we get everything transitioned.
Old 08-29-2020, 07:20 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
Aw, well thank you, happy to help!

We are getting millions of snippets staged for you all right now, so everyone should be solidly steady in work for at least the first week or two, hopefully longer.

I still can't say for sure when you can start working, but Monday or Tuesday seems likely for the moment. We will definitely send out announcements to everyone when the time comes, so hopefully just a couple more days to go.

I know a lot of you are itching for work, so thanks again for your patience as we get everything transitioned.
Thanks for all the updates YourITImagaingGuy.

I cannot wait for all the work to flood in. I am soooooooo ready to begin work. Hopefully, Monday we can get started, if not Tuesday will be good as well.

Happy weekend all.