Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:14 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Just Received This Email from KFC

Hope this answers a lot of questions. It's best if we don't send them any more emails, so that they can finish up everything to transition everything over and we can begin working soon.

Thank you for signing up with KeyForCash and welcome back for many of you!

We will be sending out reminders throughout the week - some will be redundant but with so many keyers joining at various times we need to be certain the word gets out about what is taking place and next steps.

As you might have already read during signup, via emails or via the WAHM forum, this next week is an initial 'transition week'. LionBridge is working with our team at KeyForCash to transition much of the service and major customer(s) over to us. Unfortunately, this does require a little time so you will notice that perhaps the workload at LionBridge may reduce a bit and many of you may be anxious. Please know that it is just an indication of the transition and the work will return once we go live on or before September 1st. Please try to refrain from emailing us about work before that time as we are working around the clock to shorten this transition time and answering a lot of emails can be cumbersome and add delays potentially.

What will happen next? So, at some point late this week hopefully, you will receive an email notification letting you know that it is time to complete the onboarding process and you will then be able to have access to work on KeyForCash.com

The remaining onboarding steps DO NOT include evaluations - as we have been promising already folks who sign up from LionBridge this week will not have to take evaluations again - disregard any mention of those in your emails or on the website. They are there for future keyers who signup later on - not you.

You will also need to provide your W9 information again and eventually sign back up again with DWOLLA. This is due to legal reasons - LionBridge respects your data privacy and legally could not transfer your information over to us so this is why you need to onboard with us again including the payment info.

Regarding DWOLLA, we will hopefully have this ready for you to onboard with at some point here in the next week or possibly two. You will be notified via email as well as a message on your Account Dashboard when it is ready for you. PLEASE NOTE you can go ahead and start working with us prior to getting your DWOLLA payment set up. We will be keeping track of everything and you will get your payout for any work you do once the DWOLLA setup is done.

So please be patient this next week as we work hard to get this initial transition completed for you. Updates will follow so stay tuned.

Lastly, many of you are asking about LionBridge and what about SmartCrowd. Please be sure to check back in with them through their portal in the weeks ahead as they will have work for you as they transition the last of their customers over to us. At some point, they will be completely out of the data entry portion of SmartCrowd service that you have come to know and all of that service will then be over at KeyForCash. We will provide an email notification when they confirm this with us that it is done. Meanwhile, check both websites as often as you can for work and the more we can get done the quicker the transition can complete.

Thank you,

-The KeyForCash Team
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2020, 02:39 PM
Super WAHM

Thank you LadyMia, once again that is one email I havent receive yet anyway!
Old 08-24-2020, 06:07 PM
WAHM Regular

I, too, received the e-mail from KFC. They're doing a fantastic job of keeping us posted. Hopefully, it's a sign of good things to come!
Old 08-24-2020, 06:35 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmom View Post
I, too, received the e-mail from KFC. They're doing a fantastic job of keeping us posted. Hopefully, it's a sign of good things to come!
Yes, let's hope so.
Old 08-25-2020, 06:05 AM
Super WAHM

I still have only received the email where I signed up. So thank you again LadyMia. I dont want to email them until I absolutely have to. Probably when they send out the info on banking info.
Old 08-25-2020, 06:59 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Hmm, I wonder if the email was flagged as spam or junk for some people. I'm sure we'll get that all worked out soon.

The next steps are getting everyone working again and setting up billing. When either of those are available, I'll try to post here in addition to whatever emails go out. At that point, if you still don't receive the emails, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].

If anyone is having trouble signing up via the Join Now link on www.keyforcash.com, definitely do not hesitate to send us an email. Getting signed up is the main thing we need everyone to do right now. After that, we thank you for your patience as we move forward getting the remaining pieces in place. We are working around the clock to try to make everything go as smoothly as possible.

Thanks!

Old 08-25-2020, 07:04 AM
Super WAHM

I can't thank you enough ITGuy for being here for us. I feel like this will make the transition go a lot smoother with you here for us to communicate with. Something we definitely aren't use to!

I keep checking my spam but not getting any other emails other than when I signed up, so anything you post here would be much appreciated. Like I said earlier, I dont want to email until I absolutely need to.

Thank you again!
Old 08-25-2020, 10:57 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
Thank you LadyMia, once again that is one email I havent receive yet anyway!
You're welcome.
Old 08-25-2020, 04:45 PM
Super WAHM

I got the same email yesterday.

Part of the email said this:

PLEASE NOTE you can go ahead and start working with us prior to getting your DWOLLA payment set up. We will be keeping track of everything and you will get your payout for any work you do once the DWOLLA setup is done.

Does this mean there is work at KeyForCash now ... or not yet?

Last edited by viwiz; 08-25-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:33 PM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

No work is available of KeyForCash yet. We're aiming to start by Sept 1st, but might be able to begin a little sooner depending on how things go.

That message is just letting you all know that you can, and hopefully will, start working prior to the billing being setup. All data will be recorded and accounted for, so you will be paid for your work. It's just that the timing of events might have the work come before everyone's billing is setup.

Hope that makes sense.