Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Lionbridge email

Anyone else get this email? Not really sure what it means exactly. I went to the keyforcash site and signed up and it said it could take weeks to months to hear back? This email does not at all seem to explain what is going on. Or I am just tired and can't understand it.

We thank you for your valued partnership with Lionbridge and Smartcrowd VSI throughout the years. As an active partner, we wanted to inform you of some changes that are coming to your work via the vCapture platform. Lionbridge is in the process of transferring its rights to the vCapture platform to PaperFree, a leading provider of information capture and management solutions. We anticipate this transaction to be completed soon.

It’s important to note that your profile with Lionbridge is still active and we will continue to make work available via Smartcrowd VSI; however, in order to continue receiving all work via the vCapture platform, you will need to enroll with PaperFree. Please follow the below steps at your earliest convenience to sign up for a PaperFree account.

1. Go to KeyForCash.com.
  2. Enroll in their program by selecting ‘Join Now’. At that point you will be directed through an onboarding process with them (a similar process as to when you first onboarded with us).
  3. Once the transaction closes, you will be notified of any new work directly from PaperFree.

Thank you again for your partnership, we look forward to our continued partnership on Lionbridge projects. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Lionbridge SmartCrowd Team
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2020, 05:25 AM
Super WAHM

I haven't received the email yet. Was even surprised to see a "KeyForCash" website. Not sure what is going on?
Old 08-22-2020, 07:29 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

This is indeed a legitimate email that I am very excited to finally be able to talk about! It has been in the works for nearly a year. The company I work for, PaperFree Corporation, has purchased vCapture and is bringing back the KeyForCash website. Lionbridge agreed to send out this email to all its keying staff to begin the onboarding process with Paperfree and KeyForCash.

As I understand it at this time, Lionbridge Smartcrowd will still be supplying work to you in some capacity. However, the snippets that I always report on, will very soon be going through PaperFree KeyForCash.

Please follow whatever instructions were provided in the email to get signed up with KeyForCash. We have a number of ideas and plans to improve things in the future, and I'm excited to finally be able to work more directly with you all.

In the short term, however, please be patient as we work through this transition period. We've been working hard to get everything up and running, but it's possible we'll run into some initial hiccups. Work will start going through KeyForCash within the next week or two, so the sooner we can get everyone on board, the better.

Thank you!

Old 08-22-2020, 07:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you for the additional info and confirmation! Sounds good!
Old 08-22-2020, 08:59 AM
Super WAHM

Thank you so much IT Guy. They need to post something on the log in page for those of us who didn't get the email. I signed up and waiting for email confirmation! Will this mean more work?

Last edited by Retired in NC; 08-22-2020 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-22-2020, 10:24 AM

Initially, it means the same amount of work. Instead of the work going to Lionbridge Smartcrowd, our clients will be sending work through PaperFree KeyForCash.

Of course, we hope to increase the workload moving forward.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:02 AM
WAHM Addict

Wow thanks so much for confirming this YourITImagingGuy. I was wondering about it, but went ahead and signed up. I just saw it today, though I believe it was sent out yesterday. Excited about having another avenue to receive work. Ready to go on this adventure with you all. Thanks for the opportunity. Can't wait to get started.

Hopefully, it won't take weeks or months to get started here.
Old 08-22-2020, 01:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, LadyMia, I received the email today regarding some changes with the data entry work through "Lionbridge SmartCrowd." I am trying to sign up for this according to the email instructions but when I try to sign up, Lionbridge SmartCrowd website shows up instead of "KeyForCash.com/" Would you please explain "step by step" how to go about signing up for "Paperfree?" I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Does this mean we will have to create a new email and password for our account or does that stay the same?
Old 08-22-2020, 02:24 PM

Please try to follow this link:

https://www.keyforcash.com/

Then once you're on the site, you should see a Sign Up/Join Now option, and can hopefully follow the steps from there.
Old 08-22-2020, 02:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the info. Does this mean I create a new email and password? Will I have to provide bank account information again for payments in the future or will this carryover from the other account already created on the other website? Will the other website "LionBridge Smartcrowd" still be offering work or will that end entirely? Please explain if you can. Thanks!