Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-23-2020, 04:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

Thank you so much "YourItImagingGuy!" I just signed up with the "KeyForCash" website and I used the same email address and I changed the password to sign up with "Lionbridge Smart Crowd" and it all went through without any problems. You did a great job of explaining everything about what is going on. I will be looking forward to future emails in regard to KeyForCash.com in the near future!! Looking forward to receiving more data entry work in the near future and I was happy to see that no evaluations will be required to receive work through the site. Thanks again for all your help!!!!

Last edited by Diamond500; 08-23-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2020, 05:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Thank you, LadyMia, for kindly sharing the email you received from The KeyForCash Team regarding the evaluation. I was wondering about it too. Sounds like KeyForCash has a very responsive team to help us answer our questions. I was at first a little nervous, but now I'm excited for this new change

LadyMia, may I ask which e-mail address you sent your question for The KeyForCash Team? Was it [email protected] or [email protected] (the one Your IT Imaging Guy shared with us)?

Thank you.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the all the info IT guy! I'm glad I asked here and it looks like this will be positive and much needed changes that are happening.

For those of you who did not receive an email, you may want to check your spam folder or even trash. It came from such a funky email that I almost deleted it myself. !TRE mbx Lionbridge AI Sourcing
Old 08-23-2020, 07:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Your_IT_Imaging_Guy - I'm soooo excited to hear this! I was hoping this had something to do with you. I signed up immediately.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:09 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
We are currently required to pay the exact same rate as TheSmartCrowd, so this should essentially be business as usual for everyone. However, we are definitely aware of everyone's feelings regarding that rate and discussions are occurring. I can't say more than that at this time, but know that we will be trying to make improvements across many aspects of the operations after we get through the transition.

NotAMomJohn, we definitely want you to get signed up successfully. I'm wondering if some of the original KeyForCash users might be running into an issue where their account is still somehow in the system. Another group at PaperFree (not me personally) are handling the KeyForCash site. I would suggest emailing [email protected]. I know they have been receiving emails and are trying to respond promptly. Hopefully they can get that issue worked out.

Also, please make sure to click the Join Now link towards the top of the website. The Sign In section at the bottom will not work until you're signed up.
Oh sorry, I misunderstood. Thought you meant you could just sign in with the old info. Did sign up for an account, though. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Hi Gretchen,

I was curious about the evaluation and sent them an email inquiring about it. This was their response:

Thank you for signing up we are grateful to have you onboard.

There will be no evaluations for any of the folks, such as yourself, who are signing up directly with us this next week. On or just before September 1st you will be provided the next step for onboarding which will be to provide a little more info, W9 info, etc. but there will be no active evaluations - you will be qualified immediately without.

For legal reasons, we are unfortunately not able to transfer any of your previous account information over to us from LionBridge which is why we need everyone's help to reonboard again with us. Once that is done everything will be as it was before and work will start showing up here on or just before September 1st for you.

In the interim, don't forget to check the old Lionbridge SmartCrowd website for work as they will continue to have some work while they transition out of the business in the weeks ahead.

-The KeyForCash Team

I was curious if they would transfer our evaluations over to the new KFC site. As you can see, they are saying that eventually Lionbridge SmartCrowd will be phasing out in the weeks ahead. So, looks as if they will not be offering any more data entry work and we will just be working from the KFC site. I have not seen any work on SmartCrowd all day. So, hoping there will be some tomorrow so I can make payout.

Thank you for sharing this email! I was just going to email and happened to look here first and saved me some time lol hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Default How many keyers are there?

This is kind of a crazy question, I guess, but I wonder how many keyers are out there. Are there thousands of us?
Anyway, I'm glad we don't have to retest and will be automatically taken on by KeyforCash. Change is scary but exciting! Have a good day, everyone.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:34 AM
Super WAHM

As of 10:33AM (EST) there have been 516 views of this post if that gives you any idea of how many keyers there are! Sure there are more that dont even know about this site.
Old 08-24-2020, 10:12 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPaws808 View Post
Thank you, LadyMia, for kindly sharing the email you received from The KeyForCash Team regarding the evaluation. I was wondering about it too. Sounds like KeyForCash has a very responsive team to help us answer our questions. I was at first a little nervous, but now I'm excited for this new change

LadyMia, may I ask which e-mail address you sent your question for The KeyForCash Team? Was it [email protected] or [email protected] (the one Your IT Imaging Guy shared with us)?

Thank you.
Hi CatPaws808,

You're welcome. I sent my questions to the email YourITImagingGuy suggested [email protected] and got a response rather quickly.

Excited about KeyForCash starting back up again. I wonder why they decided to revive this site? I thought it was sold to Lionbridge and retired. At any rate, just happy we will be able to continue doing data entry. Looking forward to starting with the new KFC, like in the old days when I was with them.

Happy Monday all.

Old 08-24-2020, 11:02 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Hi CatPaws808,

You're welcome. I sent my questions to the email YourITImagingGuy suggested [email protected] and got a response rather quickly.
LadyMia, thank you so much for your reply. Have a great day!