Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-28-2020, 09:44 AM
WAHM Regular

A warning to those who have been with Lionbridge (key for cash) if you want to update your email address with Lionbridge. It took me two weeks to get everything updated so I could get paid.

When I updated my email they failed to tell me I would have to update with Dwolla as well. After sending Lionbrige an email about not getting paid for period ending 4/30/2020, they informed me I would have to notify Dwolla of my email change. So, I sent an email to [email protected]. They informed me that Lionbridge is now responsible for making the changes. I notified Lionbridge and they sent me the instructions for making the necessary changes. Using Chrome I was unable to follow through with the final steps. But I think I was able to finish up the process using Firefox.

This whole process required a lot of patience as Lionbridge was never in any hurry to answer my emails and was given the run-around. I sent one yesterday asking if they can determine if I have everything correct now, but so far no answer back.

Anyway, I just wanted to be able to save anyone else the hassle. If you do make a change to your email address with Lionbridge, go to portal.lionbridge.com to make changes for Dwolla.

Still getting the run-around after I posted this. Now they are telling me I have to use IE and to delete my bank account and then update bank details. From what I can see, I dont have any options to do anything. Beginning to think I should just apply as a new user!

Finally received this email today 5/19/2020
Resolved : Hi XXXX, Yes your details are correct and payment will be directly processed in your account. Thank you, AP team.

In a nut shell, if you do need to update your email be sure to go to portal.lionbridge.com and update their as well using Internet Explorer. I couldnt get in but after sending lionbridge an email, I was able to get in and update info. What took me missing out on 2 payouts, could have been taken care of in 1 day if I had had the information needed.

Last edited by Retired in NC; 05-19-2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Hoping to help others with more info
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2020, 06:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
I wish I knew how to delete a post! lol
I'm not sure that we can delete posts. I think we can just edit them.

ETA - Actually you can delete a post if you hit the edit button there is a choice that allows you to save what you typed or edited or you can select the Delete icon. I'm not sure however but I think if you are the thread starter that you can't delete a new thread.

Last edited by LadyMia; 05-03-2020 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I couldn't find delete when I clicked on edit
Old 05-05-2020, 03:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
I couldn't find delete when I clicked on edit
Really???

When I hit edit at the lower right hand side of the message, I see the following:

Save Go Advanced Delete Cancel

You don't see that? Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:59 AM
WAHM Regular

I dont have a delete option on the original message. Anything response after that I do see delete.