Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-14-2019, 07:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen Wall-Franklin View Post
Response I recieved today:

Dear Lionbridge customer,

We are following up on your ticket [IR1203585] #IS Payment
In order to resolve your issue we need the following information:

Hi Gretchen, Can you please provide the invoice details. Thank You, AP Team

Once you provide the requested information we will be able to continue to process your ticket, please click here to open an email and add your response which will update the ticket.

We look forward to receiving your response.

Kind regards,
The Lionbridge Customer Support Team
"provide the invoice details"?!?!
It's all in our accounts, as to what they owe us.
I really wonder who is running the show over there...some of their responses, it's like they're new or have no clue what's going on.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Super WAHM

Smile

I am only 50 cents from payout. I will continue to key but I am going to wait until after February 16th to key and reach payout by the end of the month instead. My payment would be due on March 1. It will be interesting to see how soon I get paid. I suppose I will end up emailing them to ask where my money is. Lionbridge Smart Crowd should of had this new payment system all worked out by now. I wonder what the delay is? I enjoy this part time job for extra cash. I have been with this company since 2013 and I never had any problems being paid. They just need to have better communication with their workers when things like this happen. Good luck and happy keying!
Old 02-14-2019, 11:19 AM
WAHM Regular

This is the email I received today. Ive about had it! This is absolutely ridiculous! I rejected this answer so we'll see the next BS response I get.

Dear Lionbridge Customer,

We have resolved ticket [IR1207623] SmartCrowd Worker Support – Payment Question
The following is the resolution comment from the analyst:

Resolved : If you have not received a payment that was scheduled, it is probably because you haven’t claimed it on a certain time. Once a payment has been made available to you, you should receive an email from Dwolla or PayPal to sign up for an account (if you have not already done so) and retrieve your payment. You must use the same email address with Dwolla or PayPal as you use to sign in to The Smart Crowd or your payment will not reach you. For help with setting up your Dwolla account, please contact Dwolla Support. For help with setting up your PayPal account, please contact PayPal Support. .

Please take a moment to review if your ticket has been resolved.

If your issue has been resolved correctly, you don't have to respond to this email.

If your issue has not been resolved, please click I Reject and your ticket will be re-opened for further work.

Please note that if you are experiencing a similar issue or you require a follow up after this ticket was closed, you will have to submit a new Incident Request and use this reference number: [IR1207623]

Kind regards,
Old 02-15-2019, 03:41 AM
WAHM Addict

I think they may have some payment issues that need to be worked out. I received a double payment and I notified them. Who knows how many double payments they may have made. They are probably trying to sort that out. I know I was paid two payments at once and then they were caught up with my payments. Then on 1/24/19 I received another payment that was a duplicate of one of the previous payments owed. I did not make payout for the last pay period, so they didn't owe me a payment. If anyone received a one lump payment that included 2 pay periods, and then another payment that was equivalent to one of the payments then you were double paid.

I sent them an email telling them they needed to deduct the overpayment from my current balance and pay me the difference. Someone has messed up royally over there and they are probably trying to straighten it out before making any more payments. I will let you know what their response to my support ticket is.

Last edited by LadyMia; 02-15-2019 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:02 AM
WAHM Regular

This is what I received this morning, but still no payment.

Dear Lionbridge customer,

We are following up on your ticket [IR1207623] SmartCrowd Worker Support – Payment Question
In order to resolve your issue we need the following information:

Hi, We apologize for the delay in the payments. Your payment has been processed and you will receive the same shortly. Please ignore if you have already received your payments. Also, we will be posting an announcement on the website and/or send out a notification email for the 1099s Thank you!

Once you provide the requested information we will be able to continue to process your ticket, please click here to open an email and add your response which will update the ticket.

We look forward to receiving your response.

Kind regards,
Old 02-15-2019, 08:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
I think they may have some payment issues that need to be worked out. I received a double payment and I notified them. Who knows how many double payments they may have made. They are probably trying to sort that out. I know I was paid two payments at once and then they were caught up with my payments. Then on 1/24/19 I received another payment that was a duplicate of one of the previous payments owed. I did not make payout for the last pay period, so they didn't owe me a payment. If anyone received a one lump payment that included 2 pay periods, and then another payment that was equivalent to one of the payments then you were double paid.

I sent them an email telling them they needed to deduct the overpayment from my current balance and pay me the difference. Someone has messed up royally over there and they are probably trying to straighten it out before making any more payments. I will let you know what their response to my support ticket is.
That is exactly what happened to me but I did make payout so they could have just paid me the difference. I emailed them several times and they still have not responded.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaige View Post
That is exactly what happened to me but I did make payout so they could have just paid me the difference. I emailed them several times and they still have not responded.

I emailed support and I also emailed a contact there. The person's last day is today working for Lionbridge. And this same person told me that they have been having personnel issues with people leaving. So not sure what is going on over there. The person also told me that finance has caught the overpayment issue and is trying to sort it out.

So payments are probably on hold until they figure it all out. I have made well over the payout of $30. So at least I'll still have a decent payment coming to me even after they deduct for my overpayment. I just wonder how long it's going to take me to receive the money???!!!

I hope the business isn't in trouble.
Old 02-16-2019, 05:47 PM
Registered WAHM

Default how are we getting paid now??

I'm out of the loop. I stopped working here for awhile and hadn't visited the website in a few months. Started working again a few weeks ago.
I know Dwolla transfer went away, but I don't know what the new payment method is.
I emailed their support team to find out and they sent back something saying it's "resolved.".
???
I asked "How are we getting paid now and is there anything I need to do?" and they sent back "resolved."
I rejected the resolved status and asked them to please answer what the method of payment is now, and that was days ago. No answer.
I've read through the comments on this thread and I'm still not sure what the answer is.
Are they working something out with Dwolla? Can we use Paypal? Are they mailing checks to us?
If anyone knows, thanks in advance for info.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:15 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinahlee View Post
I'm out of the loop. I stopped working here for awhile and hadn't visited the website in a few months. Started working again a few weeks ago.
I know Dwolla transfer went away, but I don't know what the new payment method is.
I emailed their support team to find out and they sent back something saying it's "resolved.".
???
I asked "How are we getting paid now and is there anything I need to do?" and they sent back "resolved."
I rejected the resolved status and asked them to please answer what the method of payment is now, and that was days ago. No answer.
I've read through the comments on this thread and I'm still not sure what the answer is.
Are they working something out with Dwolla? Can we use Paypal? Are they mailing checks to us?
If anyone knows, thanks in advance for info.

The payment method is still the same. Only difference is now Lionbridge uses Dwolla's platform to pay us directly to our banking accounts. So the money doesn't sit in your Dwolla account waiting for you to transfer it. Lionbridge uses Dwolla and transfers the funds to our bank accounts that way. They did put up a message on the website stating we had to send them back a statement allowing Dwolla to give them our account info, so they could pay us. I don't know if that is still required, as some have stated they were paid without sending the statement.

So as long as you have a Dwolla account already set up you should be good. Payments seem to be halted for now as they made duplicate payments to some of us. So once they straighten that out, I guess they will resume payment. They don't seem to be sending an email when we are getting paid anymore. So I am going to just check my account a few days after the 15th or the last day of the month to see if something has been deposited into my bank account.

But as stated before I think payments are on hold until they clear up the duplicate payment situation. So not sure when we will get paid from this past pay period which ended on the 15th. I'm hoping we'll be paid by the end of next week though. Just keep checking the board to see who posts that they were paid.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Oh thank you so much. That does answer it for me.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.
Here's hoping it all gets ironed out.
There's been so much work lately, and I really enjoy doing this while watching TV and winding down in the evenings. I hope it doesn't go away!