Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2018, 08:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Default What was your highest pay out?

Just for fun really, curious to know what everyone's highest pay out was? I had one for $152 back in February when there was tax docs. Right now I'm roughly $29 and trying hard to get to at least the $30 payout but it is so slow!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2018, 08:42 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedreyer View Post
Just for fun really, curious to know what everyone's highest pay out was? I had one for $152 back in February when there was tax docs. Right now I'm roughly $29 and trying hard to get to at least the $30 payout but it is so slow!
I've had plenty of work over the last 3 days or so. My balance is over $100 right now. It's been a long time since I hit the $100 mark.

My largest amount made goes way back to August of 2010, where I made $353.83. Those were the days, when I could actually make some money to pay bills with. The payrate was also 45 cents per 1,000 characters typed. That's when we would get mostly snippets that were full with lots of characters. You only saw blank snippets every once in a while. Sure miss those days, but glad the work seems to have picked up to get me to a great payout this time around.

Happy Saturday all.

ETA - Actually I just looked back to last year and saw I was able to make $282.34 on 7/1/17. I think that was my next highest amount ever made and especially most recent high amount. WOO HOO!!!!

Just looked back and correction highest amount made was 7/16/17 of $373.37. So that means I made over $655 in July alone. Last July was rocking with the work. This July I only made $214.50. I was busy this summer too, so that may be why I didn't make more.

Let's go back to those days please Lionbridge.

Last edited by LadyMia; 10-13-2018 at 08:51 AM. Reason: ETA to add
Old 10-13-2018, 09:39 AM
WAHM Regular

I had a higher payout in July too but I didn't work much. I have a lot of other gigs going on so this is the one I least check into. I just happen to be temporarily laid off from [email protected] right now until the elections happen so I am on here. I'm finally up to $32.25 and payout is on the 15th so I'm hoping to get a little more. I keep gettign those snippets where you open it and then it just closes on you after 1 blank task.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:24 AM
WAHM Regular

My highest was in 10/2016, $738.42, from transcriptions.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedreyer View Post
My best so far this year was $146.01 at the end of March. I keyed up to June and then I got one payout in August so I'm still at $11.04.

My all time high was $197.85 on 3/31/16.

I felt pretty good with those totals ... until I saw everyone else's totals. Oh well, I can't complain. Nor should I try to compare. At least it's not like when I was doing phones and we had to post each time we got a "good lead" in a chat room. Now that's pressure that I can do without.

Glad for everyone that does well and happy keying!
Old 11-15-2018, 02:33 PM
Registered WAHM

So far my highest was May 2018 $322.90