Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Super WAHM

I am sorry to hear that some of you are not getting paid. I am glad that I got my last payment from them back in October. I have not been working for them since then because I knew Dwolla was discontinuing their payment options with Lionbridge. I didn't want to risk not getting paid for the work I did since I was so close to payout back in October. I hope Lionbridge gets this all straightened out soon. Especially, since it won't be too long until tax season will be here and the work starts coming in. I hope a new payment system will be in place by then. Hopefully, they will go with PayPal or direct deposit in the future.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2018, 03:28 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
I am sorry to hear that some of you are not getting paid. I am glad that I got my last payment from them back in October. I have not been working for them since then because I knew Dwolla was discontinuing their payment options with Lionbridge. I didn't want to risk not getting paid for the work I did since I was so close to payout back in October. I hope Lionbridge gets this all straightened out soon. Especially, since it won't be too long until tax season will be here and the work starts coming in. I hope a new payment system will be in place by then. Hopefully, they will go with PayPal or direct deposit in the future.
Yes, Paypal option or direct deposit would be nice. It also would be nice if they would tell us what they are doing regarding paying those of us who made payout this past month. I can't believe that they are not communicating with us better in regard to this. I noticed there hasn't been any work, at least not at night, which is good. This way I won't be doing any more work for them until they resolve this issue. It's absolutely unprofessional the way they are handling this.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:42 AM
WAHM Regular

DieselDaddy

Did the letter say that AccountNow would be the portal that our funds will be funneled through going forward? I haven't noticed any mail from them, but with that name, it is something I would likely had just shredded, thinking it was a credit card or a loan.

Has anyone else received that?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:10 AM
WAHM Regular

AccountNow is where my money is actually deposited to. This is where I go to see how much is on my debit card from Lionbridge.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm glad I stopped working after getting my last payout in Oct. Didn't want to risk it. I hope this gets straightened out soon and I hope everyone gets their money.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:44 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowheregirl View Post
I'm glad I stopped working after getting my last payout in Oct. Didn't want to risk it. I hope this gets straightened out soon and I hope everyone gets their money.
Thanks. I hope we get our cash also. Well, just chillin' for now and not doing any more work for them until I get paid. Seems as if all of these work at home jobs sooner or later have issues. Another egg I was working just suddenly up and let us all go with no explanation or warning. SMH I hope this isn't the case here. We'll see though ................................... Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Super WAHM

Hi LadyMia, sorry to hear that you lost one of your work at home gigs recently. I sure hope they get this all straightened out and that you all get paid. Lionbridge SmartCrowd is not very good at communicating with their workers. I sure hope this doesn't mean that there will no longer be data entry work. I really enjoy this gig for extra cash even though it is not a full time job and the work isn't steady it does help with living expenses and it's better than nothing. The last money I received was in October and I haven't keyed for them since they are changing how we are getting paid. The money I earned is being spent for Christmas. I sure hope this all gets straightened out by tax season. Have a great weekend!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:19 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
Hi LadyMia, sorry to hear that you lost one of your work at home gigs recently. I sure hope they get this all straightened out and that you all get paid. Lionbridge SmartCrowd is not very good at communicating with their workers. I sure hope this doesn't mean that there will no longer be data entry work. I really enjoy this gig for extra cash even though it is not a full time job and the work isn't steady it does help with living expenses and it's better than nothing. The last money I received was in October and I haven't keyed for them since they are changing how we are getting paid. The money I earned is being spent for Christmas. I sure hope this all gets straightened out by tax season. Have a great weekend!
Thanks Diamond100. Yeah, I love this job as well. I've been working it so long, it's like an old friend.

As you stated it isn't full-time work, but I was able to make enough to pay some small bills. I do enjoy the extra income, so hoping they get this together soon. It was never like this when it was KFC. Lionbridge isn't even stating when we'll get paid, or if we will have to select another payment method. So just hanging on to see what they decide. Work has been scarce, when I've been checking for it.

Right now experiencing a rare snowstorm with lots of snow in NC. If there is anyone else in NC in the affected areas, stay safe.

Happy weekend all.