Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Super WAHM

Talking

Hi everyone, I did reach payout for October. I was just paid a few days ago by Dwolla. Everything went fine. I didn't have to do anything in regard to payment and I got paid as usual. I see now that if you reach $30 you get paid automatically. No need to cash out. Someone would cash out their remaining balance if they decided they didn't want to work no more for the company and you would have to let them know that by email. Sorry if it sounded like I was panicking about payment. I just wanted to make sure I would receive my money by the end of December and I was only a penny away from payout prior to getting paid so I just decided to type to get to payout and get paid. I am not going to key anymore until the new payment changes are in affect. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Can't wait to receive new updates from "LionBridge Smart Crowd" regarding the new payment arrangements. So no worries everyone!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Registered WAHM

They're definitely lacking in keeping workers informed of changes, that's for sure.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Super WAHM

The term "cash out" would be if a person chooses to get their money outside of the normal cycle of payment. That would imply you are leaving working for Lionbridge and want your money NOW. Letting the normal payout happen implies an ongoing relationship, as diamond100 found out. I'm sure Lionbridge will inform everyone when the time comes regarding new payment arrangements.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:26 AM
WAHM Regular
Array

I wouldn't stop keying for the payment platform change. Remember, they will still send checks if they don't do it electronically. But the rate that it takes to even reach $30 payout, you wouldn't want to miss a chance to make the money right? That's how I'm looking at it. Dwolla always seemed sketchy to me anyway.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:43 PM
WAHM Regular
Array

I feel the same way. Lionbridge will pay us, whichever way it may be. I have never not been paid by them.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:39 PM
WAHM Regular

viwiz I understand what you were saying now. I wasn't trying to be snippy with my post but I think it came off that way. If LB doesn't have another platform to get our money to us before Dwolla stops making our transfers LB will be obligated to get the money to us. I would assume they would have to pay by check, but for those who did not key for LB before the Dwolla platform, don't be surprised if the checks are a little later than you are used to. I'm hoping they get something on board before the end of November so the pay will be timely. Of course November and December don't usually have as much work, so we may not be getting paid anyway.