Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Super WAHM

Smile Data Entry Evaluation Test

Hi everyone, I have a friend that would like to try data entry work that is offered by "Lionbridge SmartCrowd." I told her that I would check on it. It looks like the data entry evaluation test is missing so I wonder if it will ever be offered again for new applicants? I asked about this awhile back and they just gave me a generic response. They said they hope to have the test back up soon on the website. That was several months ago and nothing has changed. I see the message is still there from 2016. Just curious if data entry will ever be offered to new workers? All replies appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2018, 06:39 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
Hi everyone, I have a friend that would like to try data entry work that is offered by "Lionbridge SmartCrowd." I told her that I would check on it. It looks like the data entry evaluation test is missing so I wonder if it will ever be offered again for new applicants? I asked about this awhile back and they just gave me a generic response. They said they hope to have the test back up soon on the website. That was several months ago and nothing has changed. I see the message is still there from 2016. Just curious if data entry will ever be offered to new workers? All replies appreciated.
I wish I could help you in this, but it looks as if we'll have to wait until Lionbridge posts on the site that the data entry evaluation is open again. I think they just don't want to overhire, so that there is enough work for the workers they already have. I'm hoping they will get other jobs that will be as consistent as the data entry job, so that others can join.

I have other people I'd like to refer here too, but until they open the data entry back up or offer other work that is consistent, all we can do is wait.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

Thanks "Lady Mia" for the reply. I noticed that they still don't have the data entry evaluation back up yet. You are right all we can do is wait. I have worked for this company since 2013. I waited about a year to get in. I thought the test was fairly easy. I think I got 99% on the test. I practiced for awhile before I tested. I think it is easier now with the new payment option (Dwolla) and that we don't get a check anymore. It saves on paper and you get your money quicker with direct deposit. I have always been paid but a few times payment was delayed on their end for some reason but I always have received payment for the work I have done for them. I just wish this work was year round and more steady. I have noticed that there has been more work this Summer than last year so that's good. Anyway, I will tell my friend that she will have to keep checking the website for the data entry evaluation test if she wants to do data entry for this site. Thanks again for your response. Have a great weekend!

Last edited by diamond100; 08-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
Thanks "Lady Mia" for the reply. I noticed that they still don't have the data entry evaluation back up yet. You are right all we can do is wait. I have worked for this company since 2013. I waited about a year to get in. I thought the test was fairly easy. I think I got 99% on the test. I practiced for awhile before I tested. I think it is easier now with the new payment option (Dwolla) and that we don't get a check anymore. It saves on paper and you get your money quicker with direct deposit. I have always been paid but a few times payment was delayed on their end for some reason but I always have received payment for the work I have done for them. I just wish this work was year round and more steady. I have noticed that there has been more work this Summer than last year so that's good. Anyway, I will tell my friend that she will have to keep checking the website for the data entry evaluation test if she wants to do data entry for this site. Thanks again for your response. Have a great weekend!
You're welcome and yes I remember the paper checks and sometimes there were delays. I'm really happy they pay through Dwolla now as I have never had a missed or delayed payment since they did. I knew about this company when they were KFC or Key For Cash back in 2002. I had tried several times to get on with them. At the time, they didn't have a test for you to take and it was hard to get on. I was so happy when around 2008 they started offering the test.

I was able to get on with them shortly after scoring a 98 on the test. To me it was the best thing they ever did was to offer that test, which made it way easier to get on with them. I also was hired on at 45 cents per 1,000 characters and was able to make about $10 an hour. Back then work was non-stop pretty much all year. I can remember many $200 and $300 checks per pay period. The workload has really decreased drastically from 2008, but I am still thankful to get what I can get. I did send them a suggestion on some work they could try and lobby for. I'm hoping they are looking into it and can secure work in that area. If they could, it would mean non-stop year-round work for us.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.