Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-13-2018, 03:23 PM
Super WAHM

Default An error occurred .....

I am getting the message that an error occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later.

I don't get these very often. Sure sucks.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2018, 03:48 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I am getting the message that an error occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later.

I don't get these very often. Sure sucks.
Yup same here and I agree it does suck. For once there seems to be work in the evening and this message keeps coming up every time I click on the work type. It's 5:47 PM here. Come on Lionbridge cut us a break please. It would be nice to make payout. I need too much though to get there, especially if the site is going to act up like this. SMH

Tried again no dice. This makes no DOGGONE sense whatsoever.

Earn Cash Back On Groceries You Already Purchase - https://ibotta.com/r/mvolkbk
Old 02-13-2018, 05:06 PM
Super WAHM

I turned in a report that generated a ticket and I got an email saying they were working on my request and will update me shortly. Shortly is turning into Longly.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Same, here. And I've tried several different browsers (just in case).
Old 02-13-2018, 05:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Yep, me too - since about 4 p.m. EST.
Suuuuuper frustrating.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:36 PM
Super WAHM

This is what I got for a response:

Open Date 2018-02-13T22:31:01 UTC

Subject SmartCrowd Worker Support – Work Stoppage – Work Question

Description Thank you for reporting your issue. Can you give us some more details on: - date and time when the issue occurred? - description step by step what were you performing right before the accident occurred? - can you attach screenshot of the issue? - can you check if the issue appears on a different browser? - does the issue still persist? Our technical team will investigate the issue as soon as you will provide required information. Thank you for your interest in SmartCrowd, have a great day!

My thoughts today are: Too late. It was working again this morning so no need to worry about it now.

Last edited by viwiz; 02-14-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
This is what I got for a response:

Open Date 2018-02-13T22:31:01 UTC

Subject SmartCrowd Worker Support Work Stoppage Work Question

Description Thank you for reporting your issue. Can you give us some more details on: - date and time when the issue occurred? - description step by step what were you performing right before the accident occurred? - can you attach screenshot of the issue? - can you check if the issue appears on a different browser? - does the issue still persist? Our technical team will investigate the issue as soon as you will provide required information. Thank you for your interest in SmartCrowd, have a great day!

My thoughts today are: Too late. It was working again this morning so no need to worry about it now.
Yup. That's an auto-generated stock response, anyway. Have gotten same one any time I've submitted a ticket.