Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-07-2018, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Virtualbee

This is tax season. Where is the work?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

I have been wondering about this as well. I did work this morning on the site but there was only a "dribble" of snippets and I only made two cents. LOL! On Tuesday morning there was work available and I managed to make a dollar on the site. It's better than nothing but I have only made a little over $3 on the site so far this month. Not anywhere near payout. Hopefully, it picks up soon.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
This is tax season. Where is the work?
Yes. tax season is here. The way job market is going. I am surprise people still have
their jobs.

Bridget Malone
Old 02-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Super WAHM

I show this week I have made $1.97. For the month, I am at $3.25. And my total is $15.92 which mostly came from last half of last month because I didn't make payout. Strange for tax season, for sure!
Old 02-08-2018, 10:28 PM
WAHM Addict

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I show this week I have made $1.97. For the month, I am at $3.25. And my total is $15.92 which mostly came from last half of last month because I didn't make payout. Strange for tax season, for sure!
Exactly. I'm at $17 and some change, but most of it I made from the last 1/2 of last month as well. Hoping I can make payout this time. I absolutely don't understand why they have such short queues of work. It's crazy that I'll select Alphanumeric and be in it for literally milliseconds. Go back to the main screen and there will be more alphanumeric and again there's like only 2 snippets to do. Go back and Alphanumeric will be available again. It's like why can't they just put it all in the same queue? This is so crazy. And this is definitely the DEADEST I've ever seen it around tax time. It's like WHERE the heck is all of the work? There should be non-stop work from now until at least June. But mostly nada, nothing and drip, drip, driplets of work. WHY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!

OKAY RANT OVER!!!!!
Old 02-09-2018, 08:33 AM
Super WAHM

Talking

I just checked the site. There is data entry work right now. I have only been working about 15 minutes on there and there seems to be more work. It's 9:30 in the morning where I am. I am working in the numbers and dollars and cents catagories. Yesterday I managed to make about $2.00 on the site working in the morning starting at 7 am till about 9 am. I have to stop working right now because I have other things going on for the weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully there is going to be more work coming in over the next few months. I am at only $6 but it was nice to see some work finally. It sounds like some people have some work and others don't. I always wonder why that is. Who knows. Best of luck to all the data entry keyers out there and I hope you are able to make some money today.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

What a difference a day makes. Thanks Lionbridge.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Super WAHM

Sounds like you must have been one of the lucky ones to get some work.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Does anyone get any weekend work? Just wondering if I should even log on cause I usually don't see any work.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbit View Post
Does anyone get any weekend work? Just wondering if I should even log on cause I usually don't see any work.
It doesn't hurt to check on the weekend, but I haven't seen any weekend work in a while.