Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Default What

OK I am ready for some tax return data entry. Let's go !!!! I'll take that over the stuff we get out of Pennsylvania any day, especially the stuff that looks like data from car wrecks or whatever it is. The VIN numbers, and people's addresses. Who has a favorite type of data?

My title up there was supposed to say What is your favorite type of data. I hit enter by accident, maybe my coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

Last edited by lilbit; 01-30-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2018, 08:15 AM
WAHM Regular

I like numeric. I also like Location: company name.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:36 AM
WAHM Regular

I like Numeric the best. It's usually my fastest and most accurate work-type, since I use the number pad and my hands don't have to travel. When there are decent snippets I enjoy Dates and Dollars and Cents as well.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I like the Company Name also, but there is not enough of it. I like dollars and cents and dates a lot. I didn't mean the new Tax thing. I meant the data in the dollar and cents, and letters only that comes from tax returns.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Dates! Followed closely by checkboxes & multiple choice. Love all 3!
Old 01-31-2018, 01:01 PM
WAHM Addict

I like alpha/numeric the most, because when there is lots of work, these snippets are the fullest. I like typing over 10 characters in one snippet. It helps your cash to accumulate quickly, plus there is usually a lot that are the same. So I can use the copy/paste function on those to get through the snippets quickly. After that I like numeric or dollars and cents, because I can use the side keypad by touch and enter numbers in quickly. Now if only they would roll out some decent work today, MAYBE I could make payout. Doesn't look as if I will though.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:02 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbit View Post
I like the Company Name also, but there is not enough of it. I like dollars and cents and dates a lot. I didn't mean the new Tax thing. I meant the data in the dollar and cents, and letters only that comes from tax returns.
I love Company Name as well, but as you stated they never ever have a lot of those. Once I think I got a good run of them, but usually it's a snip, snip here and a snip, snip there of this work type.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:55 PM
Super WAHM

I like Alphanumeric and Letters Only followed by Checkboxes (which they don't have real often and there are generally not a ton of them.) Speaking of a ton of snippets, there haven't been any for me today and I'm not even half way to payout. Looks like I will miss it this time. Blah!!!
Old 02-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Super WAHM

The best were addresses from taxes, and names of trusts and investment funds. Latter sometimes had 50-60 characters in a single snippet. There were some incredible weeks with those 3-5 years ago. I'm still at -15 bucks since August. Woohoo.

Last edited by NotAMomJohn; 02-05-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh yes John those are the best. I've had a little of it lately, but I can remember when you could have the same one over and over. Easy work!