Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-11-2018, 03:47 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Oh WOW did anyone notice ...

That Lionbridge took away all of the evaluations from under the Evaluations tab? I mean I don't even see my evaluation for data entry. And I don't see any work, but then again it usually comes out during the day and I very seldom see any at night anymore. I wonder what this means???!!!!

OK so I just saw this message up there, but it doesn't look as if they loaded this new tax evaluation yet. I hope I can still do data entry too.

Man I did not see this message yesterday. Was anyone able to take this evaluation? I wonder if it's closed already.

Here's the New Message That was Put Up There Yesterday.

NEW EVALUATION: TAX QUESTION CLASSIFICATION
1/10/2018

We have added a new evaluation for Tax Question Classification! In this task, you will read questions that customers have submitted on a tax processing website and classify them into categories, as well as make a judgement as to whether their question needs to be answered by a Tax Expert.

The tasks have already been uploaded, now we just need you!

This is what it says under the Evaluation Tab Now For Me. Anyone else see this???!!!

Skill Evaluations

Hi, M. In order to provide you with the tasks that best suit your talents, we need to evaluate your skills.

The following skill evaluations are currently available in the categories below.

We're sorry, but there are not currently any Skill Evaluations available for you to view.

Earn Cash Back On Groceries You Already Purchase - https://ibotta.com/r/mvolkbk

Last edited by LadyMia; 01-11-2018 at 03:57 PM. Reason: To add more info
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Super WAHM

LadyMia,

My evaluations are cleared and I have a message that says: We're sorry, but there are not currently any Skill Evaluations available for you to view.

That sucks!

viwiz
Old 01-11-2018, 05:14 PM
VWAH.com

Same here!
Old 01-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Super WAHM

I see an Announcement on 1/10/2018 with the heading: New Evaluation: Tax Question Classification. It explains this new evaluation ... BUT ... it says the tasks have already been uploaded, now we just need you!

I am not seeing anything to work on .. not even data entry. So where's the work???
Old 01-11-2018, 06:51 PM
VWAH.com

I don't see any work for New Evaluation: Tax Question Classification, but there was a tiny bit of data entry work just a few minutes ago.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:35 PM
WAHM Regular

I was able to take the evaluation last night; 100 questions, with LENGTHY instructions. Very wordy, hard to sort through. I thought it was fairly difficult.
Last night my tax evaluation score showed as pending; today all my evaluations were gone, same message as Lady Mia. I was able to complete quite a bit of data entry work earlier this afternoon.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:10 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
I was able to take the evaluation last night; 100 questions, with LENGTHY instructions. Very wordy, hard to sort through. I thought it was fairly difficult.
Last night my tax evaluation score showed as pending; today all my evaluations were gone, same message as Lady Mia. I was able to complete quite a bit of data entry work earlier this afternoon.
Wow 100 questions that is lengthy and a lot of work. Well I guess they must have closed it down already. I wonder what time they opened up the evaluation last night. Do you remember what time you took it and how long it took you to complete it? I was looking for work all last night, but didn't see the evaluation up there.

Oh well, it doesn't sound like much fun, if it's 100 questions and seems difficult. Well let us know if you get to do any of the work.

I sure do miss BAM.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Wow 100 questions that is lengthy and a lot of work. Well I guess they must have closed it down already. I wonder what time they opened up the evaluation last night. Do you remember what time you took it and how long it took you to complete it? I was looking for work all last night, but didn't see the evaluation up there.

Oh well, it doesn't sound like much fun, if it's 100 questions and seems difficult. Well let us know if you get to do any of the work.

I sure do miss BAM.
I took it around 7pm EST, took me about 30 minutes. You were allowed to stop & start. It was THAT long. 😮
Definitely doesn't seem like fun work, but I'm betting it pays well because it's kinda complicated.
I miss BAM, too!
Old 01-11-2018, 09:46 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
I took it around 7pm EST, took me about 30 minutes. You were allowed to stop & start. It was THAT long. 😮
Definitely doesn't seem like fun work, but I'm betting it pays well because it's kinda complicated.
I miss BAM, too!
What kinds of things did you have to do? Just curious what it will entail. I hope they will put the evaluation back up, so others can have a chance to take it. Maybe they are simplifying it. I hope so anyway, cuz it sure doesn't sound like it's gonna be a fun eval to take and 30 mins too. Ooh buddy my head would probably hurt after taking it.

Please let us know how you made out on the evaluation and if you start work.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
What kinds of things did you have to do? Just curious what it will entail. I hope they will put the evaluation back up, so others can have a chance to take it. Maybe they are simplifying it. I hope so anyway, cuz it sure doesn't sound like it's gonna be a fun eval to take and 30 mins too. Ooh buddy my head would probably hurt after taking it.

Please let us know how you made out on the evaluation and if you start work.
I'll let you know
Basically, you're categorizing emailed questions sent from TurboTax customers to TurboTax, & also determining if the person sending the email requires a tax professional's assistance, or just customer service.
Because of the subject matter (taxes are complicated!), some of the questions are head-scratchers. Also, there are a LOT of categories/subcategories that Lionbridge created, so finding the correct one isn't exactly straightforward. It seems overly complicated to me; definitely more complicated than the Apparel Classification work.
The instructions page involves lots (& lots!) of scrolling.

Last edited by Vampchick; 01-12-2018 at 05:53 AM.