Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:50 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
I'll let you know
Basically, you're categorizing emailed questions sent from TurboTax customers to TurboTax, & also determining if the person sending the email requires a tax professional's assistance, or just customer service.
Because of the subject matter (taxes are complicated!), some of the questions are head-scratchers. Also, there are a LOT of categories/subcategories that Lionbridge created, so finding the correct one isn't exactly straightforward. It seems overly complicated to me; definitely more complicated than the Apparel Classification work.
The instructions page involves lots (& lots!) of scrolling.
Oh yuck. Hopefully they will simplify it, as many may not pass the test if it's that complex.

Also I see they have disabled the tax evaluation and posted this message:

EVALUATIONS TEMPORARILY DISABLED
1/11/2018

All evaluations have been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. This will not affect scores for previously completed evaluations. We will restore evaluations as soon as possible and post another update here when we do. Thanks!

Sooooo hopefully they will get it back up and running. I was itching to do that eval and hopefully get some of that work. It probably won't be fixed until next week.

Earn Cash Back On Groceries You Already Purchase - https://ibotta.com/r/mvolkbk
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 05:31 PM
WAHM Regular

I never got any BAM work & I thought my scores were pretty good. Why make you take a test if they're not going to give you work??? I wish there was more offered.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:24 PM
Super WAHM

I agree with you. azgypsy. I had 100% and never saw one BAM. No clue what the logic behind that was.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:58 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I agree with you. azgypsy. I had 100% and never saw one BAM. No clue what the logic behind that was.
They have a cut-off number of how many people they will allow to do a given work type. So even though some people scored 100% or well enough to pass, you had to make the cutoff. I know that stinks, but it's happened to me also with other evaluations I passed. I just happened to make the cutoff for BAM. They usually will close the evaluation, once they've gotten their quota. So unfortunately some of us get left out in the cold even, if we did well if we miss that quota window.

That's why I look a few times a day to see if new evals have been added, so I can be one of the first to qualify to do the work, if I pass the evaluation. Hope they put the Tax Questions eval up soon and we see it in time to make the cutoff number.

Hope that helps

Earn Cash Back On Groceries You Already Purchase - https://ibotta.com/r/mvolkbk