Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:43 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Smile Finally

I was able to get a nice run of work and get to payout. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I had to wake up in the middle of the night to get it though. At about 1:30 AM EST there was non-stop work. I just finished keying for a couple of hours to get myself to payout. Now I gotta get 1 1/2 hrs sleep so I can get up and go into my B&M. Ugghhhhhh!!!!

Was anyone else up with me pulling an all-nighter?

Well, let me get to sleep. Hope there will be plenty more when I get out of my B&M later on today. I'll probably need a nap first before I do any work later on, if there is anything to do. Also hoping they will release some BAM. Really need to kick this payment up a couple of notches.

Can you say I will be drinking CRAZY COFFEE to keep myself awake today @ work.
Happy Thursday (or Friday eve).

Later gators

Last edited by LadyMia; 08-24-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2017, 02:00 PM
Super WAHM

I was up and keyed for awhile but it ran out and I didn't get anywhere near payout. I have $8.83 but I haven't been able to key much lately either. My husband broke his shoulder and I am his "other arm" that he needs to do daily activities. So I hope I can make payout this next time around but not sure there will be enough for me to attain it. I'm trying anyway.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:42 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I was up and keyed for awhile but it ran out and I didn't get anywhere near payout. I have $8.83 but I haven't been able to key much lately either. My husband broke his shoulder and I am his "other arm" that he needs to do daily activities. So I hope I can make payout this next time around but not sure there will be enough for me to attain it. I'm trying anyway.
Aw sorry about your hubby's shoulder. Pray it heals soon.

I know you gotta try. That's what I did even though there was only dribbles of work for more than a week. I just kept plugging away. I had about $14 and some change, when that work came through. And in about 1 1/2 hrs I was able to add another $17 to it to get to pay out. So far work is non-existent tonight though. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to set my clock to wake me up @ about 1:00 AM and check for work again. It seems really slow now. Hoping I can add more to this check.

Hope enough work comes out, so you can make payout this time around.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for the healing prayers. I appreciate it. So far this evening there hasn't been anything to key. I hope it picks up too. An hour and a half to get $17? Either you type way fast or there was literally tons coming in non-stop. Either way, that's great you got to payout already. We gotta keep plugging along, for sure.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:35 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
Thanks for the healing prayers. I appreciate it. So far this evening there hasn't been anything to key. I hope it picks up too. An hour and a half to get $17? Either you type way fast or there was literally tons coming in non-stop. Either way, that's great you got to payout already. We gotta keep plugging along, for sure.
LOL, yes I do type pretty fast and there was non-stop work with snippets that were pretty full and it may have been more like 2 hours that I was on. There were very few blank snippets to type. I wish it was like that all the time. That's how it used to be back in the day, before the work was transferred over to LionBridge's platform.

Happy Friday all.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:56 PM
VWAH.com

There was some work when I logged on the other day, but not much