Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:47 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Rats ...

Looks as if there isn't gonna be any tangible work for this last day before the pay period closes. Had really hoped there would be something. Nothing at 1:47 PM EST. I pray there will be something later. Had hoped to put a couple of more pennies onto my payment.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2017, 01:33 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Looks as if there isn't gonna be any tangible work for this last day before the pay period closes. Had really hoped there would be something. Nothing at 1:47 PM EST. I pray there will be something later. Had hoped to put a couple of more pennies onto my payment.
I was on early this morning and it was spotty but not too bad. I made $5.44 on my overall total so that was better than I expected. This afternoon there isn't anything.

Tomorrow starts a new pay period and hopefully it will be a good one.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:01 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I was on early this morning and it was spotty but not too bad. I made $5.44 on my overall total so that was better than I expected. This afternoon there isn't anything.

Tomorrow starts a new pay period and hopefully it will be a good one.

That's good you were able to make that much. I saw some work early this morning before going to work and it gave me hope that there would be a decent amount of work. Nothing this evening at 7:00 pm EST. So hopefully tomorrow will bring loads of work.

Happy evening.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks, LadyMia. I have been busy today and didn't get to log in until now. My total is reset to $0.00 and it is silent as in no snippets showing. Well so much for that. Going off to read or crochet. I have sorely neglected my crocheting project anyway.

Have a good day, everyone!
Old 08-01-2017, 08:02 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
Thanks, LadyMia. I have been busy today and didn't get to log in until now. My total is reset to $0.00 and it is silent as in no snippets showing. Well so much for that. Going off to read or crochet. I have sorely neglected my crocheting project anyway.

Have a good day, everyone!
Yeah it was deadsville today with dribs and drabs of work. I made a whopping ................................... drum roll please ............................................... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ 38 cents.

Hopefully more work will materialize tomorrow.

Hope you caught up on your crocheting.