Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Super WAHM

Default Nothing to key today????!!!???

I've logged in twice and there hasn't even been so much as one snippet to key. Am I the only one seeing this?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2017, 07:22 PM
WAHM Regular

I keyed this morning for a couple of hours between 6:30-8a pst. before going to work.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:57 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alli View Post
I keyed this morning for a couple of hours between 6:30-8a pst. before going to work.
Yeah, I saw work early this morning as well, but there hasn't been anything since around 4:00 PM EST. Hoping there will be plenty of work tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:27 PM
WAHM Regular

I was on from roughly noon to 3 EST & there was a little data entry, but only thing consistent was BAM.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:38 PM
WAHM Regular

I made about $2 this morning on the little work available but didn't qualify for BAM, so none of the good stuff for me. The timing on the work flow couldn't have been more perfect (for me). I start a second full-time job today, so I won't be keying anymore anyway. I hope the work continues to flow at a nice pace for all of you and that they open up the BAM to more workers! Best of luck to you all!
Old 07-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Registered WAHM

There seems to be a good flow and variety of data entry tasks right now (5:30pm Pacific).It seems like the data entry work became available right after BAM work ended (around 3pm).
Old 07-26-2017, 08:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
I was on from roughly noon to 3 EST & there was a little data entry, but only thing consistent was BAM.
Yes I logged in around 1:20 PM EST when I was at lunch from my B&M job and there was some BAM. I did about 20 mins of it and made over $9. Loved it. Was happy I was able to key another 1 1/2 hours of BAM, when I got out of work. I noticed BAM was gone around 6:00 PM or so EST. It was nice doing it on my smartphone. It goes faster using the touch screen as opposed to using my mouse on my laptop.

I was able to do dribs and drabs of the data entry work, BAM ran out. All and all was happy to get some BAM. It's dead right now at 11:20 PM EST.

Hoping there will be more work tomorrow, especially the BAM work type.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:58 AM
WAHM Regular

100% on BAM test. No BAM.

This might be the end of a payout streak going back to 3/15.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

It sure has been dead as a door knob at night here. NO WORK at all. Geese. Come back soon work. Hoping it will be hopping tonight and through the weekend. Only a few more days left in the pay period. I wish they'd release a new evaluation test that I can pass and qualify for some other work type too.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
100% on BAM test. No BAM.

This might be the end of a payout streak going back to 3/15.
I also got a 100% on BAM test and have seen not a single thing for that type. Crappy!

I have logged on @ 6:25 pm Pacific on Tuesday and there was nothing. Others said they saw work but I did not. Now that extends to Wednesday around 3 pm and Thursday 11:08 pm. Very odd so close to payout/end of month. Oh well. I just went to the lake and enjoyed myself instead.