Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down Anyone else seeing this

When trying to log into VB? I was on about an hour or so ago and it was fine. Now when I try to log in, it is giving me the following Runtime Error Message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! SMH
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2017, 02:09 PM
WAHM Regular

I was working fine until about 15 minutes ago, now I see that message. Glad to know it's not just me! Hope it's fixed soon!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 02:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Syndarin

This weekend has been surprisingly great for work, and then this. Hopefully it sorts itself out soon.

ETA: I went back to the site right after posting this and surprise, it works! Maybe I just needed to complain!

Last edited by Syndarin; 07-16-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 02:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndarin View Post
This weekend has been surprisingly great for work, and then this. Hopefully it sorts itself out soon.

Yes it was a good weekend for work. I was able to get back in and things look normal for now.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy

Aaargh! It's happening here now (6:13 Eastern time, Sunday). Rats. I was on a roll.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:05 PM
WAHM Regular

It seems to me there are always site issues right around payout time.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaniels75 View Post
It seems to me there are always site issues right around payout time.
Yes, it does seem that way. Maybe they don't want people in the system while they process payments. It seems like every time I go in the site has a different look, as if they are working on it or something. I'm in right now, but it has announcement updates on it from 2014. There was only that one update from Aug 2016 before. And then the fonts look crazy on it too. I don't know what's going on. Maybe it'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Some work types came up, but whenever I click on them I get the unexpected error message. It is just too wonky acting tonight.

Last edited by LadyMia; 07-16-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:43 PM
WAHM Regular

It's not enough for a string of snippets to last two seconds each. You gotta get kicked off the site a few dozen times a night too.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:19 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
It's not enough for a string of snippets to last two seconds each. You gotta get kicked off the site a few dozen times a night too.
I know right. It's crazy.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Here we go again with the Runtime Error message. It's 11:28 PM EST, Thurs night. Here's hoping we have a better Friday.