Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:21 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up Yessssssss

I am so thrilled Lionbridge added 2 new evaluations for Business Matching and Business Matching Advanced. I passed the Business Matching with flying colors and a 100%. I tried the advanced, but I didn't score as high, but I don't even care. I'm thrilled to have passed the Business Matching and finally have something else to do other than the data entry.

I love, love, love that as soon as I passed the 1st test with 100% the work showed up in the queue. And guess what???!!!! I have access to both that and the data entry. It shows both on my task screen, so I get to choose which I want to do. I love now that I have options, especially when data entry is scarce or there is none at all. I hope there will be plenty of the Business Matching. I love it, because I do something similar with another egg. It is so easy and I can get through them super fast. They pay 6 cents per task and I made $2 in like 5 mins. It takes me at least 20 to 25 mins in data entry to make $2.

Anyone else see the new evaluations and take them? How did you do?

This made my Friday. I'm so excited that I'm supposed to be going out to do something and don't even want to, so I can stay in and do more of this. But I'm sure there will be plenty of it when I get back home. LOL

Shout out if you took and passed one or both of these evaluations. The advanced one was a little hard, but I'll bet it pays better. I only got 50% on that one.

Happy Friday all.

Last edited by LadyMia; 06-02-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2017, 06:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I took the first test and got a 90. Did a little work but wanted to see if any rejections before I did too many. Didn't try the second one.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:17 PM
WAHM Addict

Good job and welcome aboard. Oh my gosh can I tell you this job task is the bombjob.com for real. Can I tell you I was able to whip through 430 of these and I just made $26 for the hour. I am sooooooooooooooooooo stoked. I hope this work lasts all weekend and beyond. My balance from the data entry work was $4 and some change. After doing this for 1 hour and 25 mins. My balance is now over $37. The data entry was hit and miss going in and out of queues and I was getting mad and then I saw the new evaluations. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I saw this in time. I'm trying to get a friend of mine on as well, because she really could use this right now.

The second test is harder. I only got 50% on it, because they want you to rate which address is more complete and to me that was hard to determine. But the money I'm able to make doing the Business Address Matching more than makes up for me not passing that one. It was more time consuming anyway. If I could work this for 9 more hours I'll have over $200. It takes me a week or more doing data entry with non-stop snippets to make that amount. Ba da ba ba ba I'm LOVIN' it. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Lionbridge. I am doing my happy dance!!!!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I got 90% on regular Business Matching & 70% for Advanced. Qualified for both work types, but Advanced is an extra step, so I'm just doing regular Business Matching, as they pay the same & I can get through the regulars quicker.
Sooooo happy for more options, & more money! Woohoo!
Old 06-03-2017, 08:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Data Entry

Has anyone gotten any data entry today?
Old 06-03-2017, 09:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Congrats on passing both Vampchick. Wow really they pay the same and you have to do that extra step? CRAZY. That extra step should get you at least 2 extra cents.

So now I don't care that I didn't pass the advanced one. But being that there are no more to do, it's nice to have the advanced ones to fall back on. There's no data entry or regular Business Address Matching today. Are you seeing any of the advanced ones at least? That one was a little harder for me to pass and I'm thinking not many may have passed it, so there is probably plenty of that work. It's nice to have choices though.

Happy Saturday all.

Last edited by LadyMia; 06-03-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:02 AM
WAHM Addict

Booth

Only got little driplets here and there today. Nothing to SCREAM or jump up and down with excitement about. LOL Hoping they add some work later. Really would like to add to my pay. Could use a decent payday here.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
I got 90% on regular Business Matching & 70% for Advanced. Qualified for both work types, but Advanced is an extra step, so I'm just doing regular Business Matching, as they pay the same & I can get through the regulars quicker.
Sooooo happy for more options, & more money! Woohoo!
I didn't know about these 2 new evaluations until I saw LadyMia post that she got them. It's Saturday morning and I just did the tests. 100% on regular and 40% on advanced. I didn't see any work after I passed the tests. Maybe LadyMia did them all! LOL Just kidding!!

Hope this means I can do something different other than data entry as well. Sounds like LadyMia made bank with these. Woo hooo!!!!
Old 06-03-2017, 01:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I didn't know about these 2 new evaluations until I saw LadyMia post that she got them. It's Saturday morning and I just did the tests. 100% on regular and 40% on advanced. I didn't see any work after I passed the tests. Maybe LadyMia did them all! LOL Just kidding!!

Hope this means I can do something different other than data entry as well. Sounds like LadyMia made bank with these. Woo hooo!!!!
Congrats to you Viwiz. Welcome to the Business Address club. lol When they load more in you will definitely be able to have access to them.

No I didn't do them all. LOL ~~ I wish I could have gotten more. I only did about 1 hour and 25 mins worth. According to someone else there was work up until about midnight. I stopped around 9:15 PM EST or so to take a nap. I had hoped to wake up and do a few more hours of it, but unfortunately when I woke up around 3:15 AM they were all gone. But I did find it easy to whizz through them and was able to do over 400 an hour and my rejection rate was very low. Anyway hoping they have more soon like before the weekend is out would be really nice.

Okay Happy Saturday to you.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Congrats on passing both Vampchick. Wow really they pay the same and you have to do that extra step? CRAZY. That extra step should get you at least 2 extra cents.

So now I don't care that I didn't pass the advanced one. But being that there are no more to do, it's nice to have the advanced ones to fall back on. There's no data entry or regular Business Address Matching today. Are you seeing any of the advanced ones at least? That one was a little harder for me to pass and I'm thinking not many may have passed it, so there is probably plenty of that work. It's nice to have choices though.

Happy Saturday all.
Yeah, I thought the same! Extra step should definitely pay more. I only key the advanced when there's no other option. (Like yesterday.)