Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-04-2017, 07:50 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
Yeah, I thought the same! Extra step should definitely pay more. I only key the advanced when there's no other option. (Like yesterday.)
Cool. Was there a lot of the advanced? You're pretty sharp and seem to pass all of these evals. lol

That's one reason I wish I had passed the advanced, cuz when the regular is gone I'd be able to have more work. I should have waited some time in between taking the two evals. I kind of rushed through the business advanced, cuz I had somewhere to go. I went ahead and did them both, because I was afraid they wouldn't stay up there long and possibly not be available to take when I got back. So my paranoia of that caused me to rush and do the advanced one. Plus the excitement of passing the 1st one with 100% made me feel I should be able to ace the advanced one as well.

You know how LB has a habit of shutting stuff down when you least expect it. lol But I'm glad I did pass one, so now I have other choices. Just wish it had lasted longer. Been having withdrawals all day and checking the site like crazy every hour or so yesterday and today. They probably will load more in tomorrow or at least I hope they do.

Happy Sunday to all!!!

Last edited by LadyMia; 06-04-2017 at 07:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2017, 07:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Cool. Was there a lot of the advanced? You're pretty sharp and seem to pass all of these evals. lol

That's one reason I wish I had passed the advanced, cuz when the regular is gone I'd be able to have more work. I should have waited some time in between taking the two evals. I kind of rushed through the business advanced, cuz I had somewhere to go. I went ahead and did them both, because I was afraid they wouldn't stay up there long and possibly not be available to take when I got back. So my paranoia of that caused me to rush and do the advanced one. Plus the excitement of passing the 1st one with 100% made me feel I should be able to ace the advanced one as well.

You know how LB has a habit of shutting stuff down when you least expect it. lol But I'm glad I did pass one, so now I have other choices. Just wish it had lasted longer. Been having withdrawals all day and checking the site like crazy every hour or so yesterday and today. They probably will load more in tomorrow or at least I hope they do.

Happy Sunday to all!!!
Haha - thank you!
Yeah, there's still Business Advanced work. Also got an email from Lionbridge this morning saying there was still about $600 worth of that work left. So roughly 10,000 more images, if my math is right. (6 cents per image) You know, the emails where they're like "There's still more work! Log on!"
I'm wondering if that work will come back soon after it's all gone. Hope so!
I'll be jumping on this afternoon, hopefully it's still there.
Looked like all the data entry was on this morning too when I took a quick peek.
Happy Monday!

Last edited by Vampchick; 06-05-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:11 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Haha - thank you!
Yeah, there's still Business Advanced work. Also got an email from Lionbridge this morning saying there was still about $600 worth of that work left. So roughly 10,000 more images, if my math is right. (6 cents per image) You know, the emails where they're like "There's still more work! Log on!"
I'm wondering if that work will come back soon after it's all gone. Hope so!
I'll be jumping on this afternoon, hopefully it's still there.
Looked like all the data entry was on this morning too when I took a quick peek.
Happy Monday!
Wow that's great. Make that money. I never get emails telling me there's work & I have my account set to send me emails when work is available, yet I have never received a work available email. I did receive an email telling me I passed the Business Address Matching email, but didn't receive an email stating there was work when it became available.

I see data entry but haven't seen any regular Business Address Matching or BAM for short work all day today. Really hope it comes back. Figures I finally am able to get something else that I can make decent money from and it's gone too soon.

Last edited by LadyMia; 06-06-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Super WAHM

I did what you did, LadyMia. Had somewhere to be and I took the 2nd test and thought I could breeze through it. Didn't work so well. I have yet to see any of that work. I read that if you pass the first one and don't do so well on the 2nd, you can still get work in the first category. I have not received any emails on any work nor to take the evaluations. So I guess that's that.

Oh I did get one invite to do signatures a very long time ago.

Last edited by viwiz; 06-06-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I haven't seen any regular Business Matching since Friday, either. I much prefer the regular over the advanced, you make WAY more money on regular, because you can get through them a lot faster. Click, clickety click! Oh well - we take what we can get, I guess!
It's almost Summer, maybe there'll be some Apparel work soon. That's been seasonal (& very short) from what I've seen of it.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Unhappy

Quote:
I haven't seen any regular Business Matching since Friday, either. I much prefer the regular over the advanced, you make WAY more money on regular, because you can get through them a lot faster. Click, clickety click! Oh well - we take what we can get, I guess!
It's almost Summer, maybe there'll be some Apparel work soon. That's been seasonal (& very short) from what I've seen of it.
I know it's like LB just teased us with the BAM work. I'm so disappointed there hasn't been any more. Maybe it will just come in on Fridays. Who knows? Wow I had totally forgotten about the Apparel job. Girl you have so many choices. Transcription, Data Entry, Apparel, BAM and BAM Advanced. lol You go. I hope they get some other evals soon that I can pass with flying colors, so I can have more choices.

OK, well hanging in here with the data entry work and back to the slow way of earning here. It would be nice if they would raise up the data entry work to where we could easily make between $8 to $10 an hour. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Right........
Old 06-07-2017, 12:23 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Right........
LOL I know wishful thinking on my part.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Wish I had been checking the forum daily! I only read about the BAM yesterday. Took the evaluation this morning and got 100% so hoping the work comes back. Here's hoping it will be enough for everyone that wants it can cash in as much as possible.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Guess I missed out on this one. So far, nothing. I didn't take the advanced BAM test and probably won't).

Regular data entry has been good today tho.