Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:02 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down Man I'm about ...

To give up on Lionbridge f/k/a Virtual Bee work. There is hardly ever any work and when some does show up, I am only able to stay in a queue for a millisecond. It's ridiculous and getting harder and harder to make the $30 payout amount each month. I've been trying just to get to $2 all week.

I feel this company may be on its way out, or they are outsourcing a great portion of the work. I've never seen it this bad so close to tax season. I hope it picks up, but I'm seriously starting to have doubts. Just tired of wasting my time logging in only to get "no more work available" after being in a queue for 2 hot seconds.

I may be getting ready to move on from here. I wish they would get other data entry jobs that we could do.

Last edited by LadyMia; 01-05-2017 at 08:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Grand WAHM

It's still pretty close to the holidays, and hopefully things will pick up as 2017 continues.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:50 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm hoping it picks up, also. There was briefly some good transcription work a couple of nights ago. (Maybe 30 minutes?) Sadly, that was the most work I've seen at one time (of any kind) all week.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Registered WAHM

I had almost two hours of IVR transcription last night. Today was one of those $2 days though
Old 01-06-2017, 04:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Lady Mia, I sent you a PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Nothing here either. I haven't been able to get on much over the last two weeks, so I thought maybe I was just missing any work available. I'm very discouraged. I have been stuck at $10.00 and change for three weeks. Good luck everyone, we need it.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:31 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnikitty View Post
I had almost two hours of IVR transcription last night. Today was one of those $2 days though
Forgive my ignorance, but what is IVR transcription?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:32 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
Lady Mia, I sent you a PM.
I saw it and responded. Thanks

Last edited by LadyMia; 01-07-2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:41 AM
WAHM Regular

For years now it has been something I just check once in a while to see if there's any life. I thought it might be a return to how it was when I first started almost three years ago, when there was a blip of activity 3-4 months ago, but no.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:50 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
For years now it has been something I just check once in a while to see if there's any life. I thought it might be a return to how it was when I first started almost three years ago, when there was a blip of activity 3-4 months ago, but no.
When I started in 2009 it paid a little higher and I was able to make over $200 in a week's time. We always had plenty of work definitely by January. Now I don't know what is going on. It's definitely not the same anymore and Lionbridge doesn't seem to be getting in any other types of work either.

This has just become really depressing and not worth working anymore