Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

The "data entry work" should pick up around "February 1st." Most people get all their tax information to "file their taxes" by Mid February. I think it's a little early yet for a lot of "data entry work." Most people are still waiting for their W2's, 1099's & W9's ect. However, if there is no work by the end of February that probably means there is something else going on with "Lionbridge." I hope this doesn't mean that they are closing the company down. Good luck everyone!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2017, 09:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I agree. Hang in there.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Super WAHM

I got 3 date snippets and I was leery to even bother with them because they were erroneous dates anyway ... 02312016 ... which would be Feb. 31, 2016 ... and we all know there have NEVER been more than 28 days in February. I went ahead and typed them exactly as I saw them which is what we're always instructed to do. Today I get in and see my 3 lonely snippets were rejected. I promptly wrote a ticket but I probably won't get an answer. Just burns me up. THREE snippets in a very long spell. I have $3.90 and have been at that amount for well over a couple of months. Time to forget about it!
Old 01-13-2017, 04:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I got 3 date snippets and I was leery to even bother with them because they were erroneous dates anyway ... 02312016 ... which would be Feb. 31, 2016 ... and we all know there have NEVER been more than 28 days in February. I went ahead and typed them exactly as I saw them which is what we're always instructed to do. Today I get in and see my 3 lonely snippets were rejected. I promptly wrote a ticket but I probably won't get an answer. Just burns me up. THREE snippets in a very long spell. I have $3.90 and have been at that amount for well over a couple of months. Time to forget about it!
Wow really. That's crazy. So you haven't had any of the Apparel work or transcription work?

I was just going through some old check stubs I had when it was KFC and when they were still sending out checks. I kept some from way back when I first started in 2009. But I noticed even in 2011 that I was consistently able to make payout through the months of Sept through till tax time in January and beyond. So there was a time when there was loads of work during this time. I just wish I knew what happened that the work has become so scarce now. And I could stay in a queue of work for 2 to 3 hours at a time. Not this piddly diddly crap we go through now. This is sooooooooooooooooooo RIDICULOUS!!!!!

I have check stubs where I've made over $200 in a week's time. Man those were the days. I sure do miss them.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:00 PM
WAHM Regular

I have been with them since KFC. I have noticed a nosedive in task volume. I may make my text payout and stop.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:02 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by utsarah View Post
I have been with them since KFC. I have noticed a nosedive in task volume. I may make my text payout and stop.
I may do the same unless I see a significant change here within the next couple of weeks.

Sad they've been around a long time, but I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but what is IVR transcription?
IVR is Interactive Voice Response, like when you call a company and give voice responses to a computer. The few times it's popped up, that's what I do -- I transcribe people's voice responses, usually no more than 1-5 words. If you can ever get a good queue lined up and are a fast typist, it is extremely lucrative.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnikitty View Post
IVR is Interactive Voice Response, like when you call a company and give voice responses to a computer. The few times it's popped up, that's what I do -- I transcribe people's voice responses, usually no more than 1-5 words. If you can ever get a good queue lined up and are a fast typist, it is extremely lucrative.
Oh, thanks for the explanation. I've never gotten offered those to do. It seems only select people get to do those types of tasks and the apparel ones. I've not seen anyone mention getting any apparel tasks any more, so I guess that project is done.

Oh well, looks like I won't be making payout this time around. I hope it does pick up this week coming up.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:00 AM
WAHM Regular

There was a new work type last week for about 2 days, Business Risk Information Verification (or something like that). Paid 5 cents per task. Matching website info on various businesses to Lionbridge's description of that business.
I was kind of excited about that even though the pay was low, since there's been not much else to pick from - but that looks like it's done now, too.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:54 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
There was a new work type last week for about 2 days, Business Risk Information Verification (or something like that). Paid 5 cents per task. Matching website info on various businesses to Lionbridge's description of that business.
I was kind of excited about that even though the pay was low, since there's been not much else to pick from - but that looks like it's done now, too.
Wow I never even saw that work type. I check the evaluations section several times a day and never see any new evals to take. Did you have to take an evaluation test for it?

This is definitely unusual for there not to be any work at this time of the year. This is at the height of the tax season. Again I'm going by past experience when I started several years ago of consistently making payout this time of year. This has definitely gotten very dead here. No work again available for me. I am home from my b&m job & thought maybe the mornings would be better for having work. NOT!!!!!

As I've stated, I've pretty much given up on this ever becoming the way it used to be, where I was able to make $200 a week. Those days seem to be gone FOREVER!!!!!