Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Booth's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 129
Default Virtualbee

I have not been working very much, since the changes to Virtualbee. Are you signing on at the same time you did before, or did you have to change the time you log in? Has there been any Saturday work? How early and how late have you found work?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2015, 03:47 PM
LadyMia's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
I have not been working very much, since the changes to Virtualbee. Are you signing on at the same time you did before, or did you have to change the time you log in? Has there been any Saturday work? How early and how late have you found work?
It varies at any given time really. There hasn't been any weekend work in a while. Usually there isn't much if anything on the weekends. I've been on as early as 6:00 am EST and found work and as late as 1:00 am EST and found work. It's all just a matter of checking the site multiple times daily @ different times to see if you get fortunate and find some work.

Right now a lot of us can't even access the site, as it seems to be down or something. It's been like this for 3 days now for me. Are you able to log into the site? I'm hoping they will fix it soon, especially before the pay period is over, so I can make payout. This is really frustrating & I'm having withdrawals from at least checking the site several times a day.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2015, 05:46 AM
Booth's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 129
Default

I have been able to log in. Thank you so much for the info!



Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
It varies at any given time really. There hasn't been any weekend work in a while. Usually there isn't much if anything on the weekends. I've been on as early as 6:00 am EST and found work and as late as 1:00 am EST and found work. It's all just a matter of checking the site multiple times daily @ different times to see if you get fortunate and find some work.

Right now a lot of us can't even access the site, as it seems to be down or something. It's been like this for 3 days now for me. Are you able to log into the site? I'm hoping they will fix it soon, especially before the pay period is over, so I can make payout. This is really frustrating & I'm having withdrawals from at least checking the site several times a day.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2015, 10:41 AM
mrspotts45's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 82
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
It varies at any given time really. There hasn't been any weekend work in a while. Usually there isn't much if anything on the weekends. I've been on as early as 6:00 am EST and found work and as late as 1:00 am EST and found work. It's all just a matter of checking the site multiple times daily @ different times to see if you get fortunate and find some work.

Right now a lot of us can't even access the site, as it seems to be down or something. It's been like this for 3 days now for me. Are you able to log into the site? I'm hoping they will fix it soon, especially before the pay period is over, so I can make payout. This is really frustrating & I'm having withdrawals from at least checking the site several times a day.

Im still unable to get logged on as well.
Not sure what the problem is.
I haven't been on all week
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2015, 06:13 PM
LadyMia's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspotts45 View Post
Im still unable to get logged on as well.
Not sure what the problem is.
I haven't been on all week
I've been able to log on now. I figured out I was using a link that was leading to an unavailable page. So, now I'm typing in virtualbee.com into my web browser to access the site. However there hasn't been much work today every time I checked & looks as if there won't be any for the weekend either.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Booth's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 129
Default

Is anyone having this issue: When I type / in multiple choice it shows that I answered null. Do we need to type the word "Blank"?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-10-2015, 06:45 AM
Booth's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 129
Default

Well, now it is accepting / in multiple choice. It accepts "enter" for skip, off and on.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2015, 12:55 PM
LadyMia's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Well, now it is accepting / in multiple choice. It accepts "enter" for skip, off and on.
I think it's a glitch or something in their system. I've had that happen to me as well on occasion.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off