Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Post Work/Hiring?

Hello, everyone. I have been waiting to hear from VirtualBee of several months now. I have emailed them and as many others have stated I got a canned email response. Basically stating that they hire occasionally. I'm in the 100th percentile and as noted I've emailed them but so far no go on that front. Hopefully it will not be several years from now, like once person on this site has stated that they waited. With tax time approaching hopefully work will pick up and they might hire a few extra workers. Fingers crossed for everyone whose applied.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm guessing that nobody knows for sure what to expect.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Just received an email from them. It was a one word statement. "IF YOU ARE INVITED YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL." That was it. I know others have had success emailing them before, but I feel stuck. Especially with such an abrupt response.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't stress out too much about it. They've been really slow, esp for this time of year. The hourly rate also leaves something to be desired, it used to be a great egg to have but now it's barely backburner. Just keep your % up and keep filling your basket, that's about the only advice I can offer you. Good luck!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Super WAHM

I'm glad you said that, cmkstar. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind (well, maybe that's a given), but whenever I made a comment about how slow it was I kept hearing that people were working non-stop. Considering I'm on the computer all day and virtualbee, unfortunately, right now is one of the only eggs I have, I'm pretty much on their site from 8 a.m. until into the night and get just a few snippets at a time.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berly57 View Post
I'm glad you said that, cmkstar. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind (well, maybe that's a given), but whenever I made a comment about how slow it was I kept hearing that people were working non-stop. Considering I'm on the computer all day and virtualbee, unfortunately, right now is one of the only eggs I have, I'm pretty much on their site from 8 a.m. until into the night and get just a few snippets at a time.
Hardly any work here either. Only made $17.00 so far this year. Last year i made $900.00 less then the year before too!! Wish i knew what was going on seems fishy to me! Are the people that are getting work from overseas maybe?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Super WAHM

I actually sent them an email a couple weeks ago inquiring if I was doing something wrong, since there seemed to be so little work for this time of year and also asked if the Lionbridge acquisition might have anything to do with it. They sent me back an email stating to check periodically -- that sometimes there's a lot and sometimes there's a little, that they are constantly working to add work to their systems to allow for a constant stream of work and thanking me for my patience.

I'm hoping that what's going on is the Lionbridge acquisition may have required some system upgrades, etc and that we'll be "slammed" all of a sudden.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks everyone. Here's keeping my fingers crossed that everyone will have work coming out their ears, so to speak. Which means that they might have need of a few more workers.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Super WAHM

Just to put it into some kind of perspective, I have been online (virtual bee) steady from 8 in the morning until 8 or so at night since Monday and have made exactly $7.71 . . .
Old 02-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Super WAHM

It has been very slow. I usually make payout and now it's going on 2 weeks and I can't make payout. Really slow for being tax season.