Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:54 AM
WAHM Regular

same here. 100%... no tasks EVER! been checking for months... thank goodness for mturk and others.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I made pay out last week for the first time since the end of June. Tis the time of the year.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Super WAHM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkstar View Post
I made pay out last week for the first time since the end of June. Tis the time of the year.
Wrong reply it is not that slow i made at least 100 dollars less last month than i did last August!!!!!! I know it is September but i am talking about last month............ key for cash has outsourced period!!!!!!! Also about 900 dollars less than last year gross income........... they outsourced and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop your replies all the time saying it is slow........... when it shouldn't be!!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Super WAHM

I made payout last week too .. just barely. Last time I made payout was in June as well. There has been nothing to key or at best, dribbles here and there.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambb View Post
Wrong reply it is not that slow i made at least 100 dollars less last month than i did last August!!!!!! I know it is September but i am talking about last month............ key for cash has outsourced period!!!!!!! Also about 900 dollars less than last year gross income........... they outsourced and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop your replies all the time saying it is slow........... when it shouldn't be!!
Look, I'm sorry that you're pissed off that you're not making as much as you used to but that doesn't mean the company is out of business and it doesn't mean that they don't normally get busy at tax season.

I stated in an earlier post that it'd likely get busy around August 15th due to August tax extensions- surprise, surprise... viwiz and I both hit payout. I had a decent amount of work to key every day for over a week. My next prediction will be for the week of October 15th for the 2nd extension deadline. Just because you're angry about the company using offshore workers doesn't change the fact that there's a check w my name on being issued this week.

Being WAH we should all know that we need multiple eggs and that sometimes they dry up. As I've explained before, even if it weren't for offshoring, the work on this site wouldn't last forever because of the push by the Fed to have these documents entered digitally in the first place (which would eliminate the need to scan and key).

My final point is that we do have several offshore members on this forum. They are working to take care of their families, just as we are. That are EQUAL members on this forum and deserve to be treated as such. Take a minute to reread the rules on this forum, especially #3: http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-a...e-posting.html... it says: "

3. Attacking or harassing ANYONE is not allowed.

You will be banned for it. That includes negative comments about the boards, other members, admins or moderators."

The offshore workers are members here too and have been very helpful especially when other out of US workers have payment questions (something that the American workers wouldn't have sufficient info on). Working from home or on KFC is not an American only right. If this kind of xenophobia is allowed to continue then I will be asking the mods to close my account.

Last edited by cmkstar; 09-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkstar View Post
Look, I'm sorry that you're pissed off that you're not making as much as you used to but that doesn't mean the company is out of business and it doesn't mean that they don't normally get busy at tax season.

I stated in an earlier post that it'd likely get busy around August 15th due to August tax extensions- surprise, surprise... viwiz and I both hit payout. I had a decent amount of work to key every day for over a week. My next prediction will be for the week of October 15th for the 2nd extension deadline. Just because you're angry about the company using offshore workers doesn't change the fact that there's a check w my name on being issued this week.

Being WAH we should all know that we need multiple eggs and that sometimes they dry up. As I've explained before, even if it weren't for offshoring, the work on this site wouldn't last forever because of the push by the Fed to have these documents entered digitally in the first place (which would eliminate the need to scan and key).

My final point is that we do have several offshore members on this forum. They are working to take care of their families, just as we are. That are EQUAL members on this forum and deserve to be treated as such. Take a minute to reread the rules on this forum, especially #3: http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-a...e-posting.html... it says: "

3. Attacking or harassing ANYONE is not allowed.

You will be banned for it. That includes negative comments about the boards, other members, admins or moderators."

The offshore workers are members here too and have been very helpful especially when other out of US workers have payment questions (something that the American workers wouldn't have sufficient info on). Working from home or on KFC is not an American only right. If this kind of xenophobia is allowed to continue then I will be asking the mods to close my account.
I am not attacking anyone!!!! I am just saying that most of the work has been outsourced! I have a check coming too. But only one from last month. End of story!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambb View Post
I am not attacking anyone!!!! I am just saying that most of the work has been outsourced! I have a check coming too. But only one from last month. End of story!
hi! i'm from India, i did work in KFC 1hr only in three weeks, till now no work.so, it is clear that there is no work except Numeric, 5-6 minutes a day for $0.10/1000 keys, how much we earn with this payout and time and u need to understand that there is no work for outsourcing too, i hope work will be available soon.

Last edited by nand998; 09-06-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Founder of WAH Stars

Got work Wed and today, so I suggest logging on in the morning then afternoon for people in the US.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:19 PM
WAHM Addict

I've made payout the last 3 weeks & have made it for this week already also. My cutoff is Fri. Work has picked up. I was able to make over $50 two weeks in a row. I just barely made $30 for last week. Now there is a message on the site saying they will be changing over to a company called Virutal Bee. I wonder what this will mean for us now? It states that we will be getting different types of work, so I hope this equates to more work and possibly work at higher pay. That would be great. So, KFC is about to go through a major change. It says it will be changed on Sat 9/15/12. Sat seems an unusual day to do it on, but I can't wait to see what the new site will be like. This is somewhat encouraging.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I'm lost

I haven't done kfc for a long while now and logged back on to see if there was any work - like normal (for me, that is) there is nothing. reading through here i think i read $.10 per 1000?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?!? they lowered it again??? When i first started it was $.50, then it went to $.40, then it went to like .20 or .25 - now it's .10??? so we work basically for FREE?????????? ahhh - someone PLEASE tell me i read wrong and that we are not now working for FREE!
that is just sick and WRONG