Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Default bad snippets/2 lines of data

i seem to be seeing a lot more snippets that are either really horrible or have 2 lines of data. i am really unclear about the 2 lines of data. should those be skipped or should you pick a line and type it. i try not to do a lot of skipping but lately the data is impossible in many of the snippets and if you try and guess what they want you get too many unconfirmed so it seems like you are darned if you do and darned if you don't - so to speak. thanks all.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 07:19 AM
WAHM Regular

If there are multiple rows of text in the image, should I key everything?

NO. Do not key other lines that might appear above or below the main text.

This is on the FAQ page of the website. This is what I do and they are usually confirmed.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Has anyone noticed a significant amount of "unconfirmed" this evening? I'm typing everything accurately, going slower than ususual just to double check as the "unconfirmed" was so high and yet, it just kept going up. It seemed like the pay amount wasn't going up either, at least not at the rate it should have been at. For example, I was at about 3700 and yet it was showing a pay of .34 cents.
Any idea what's going on?
Old 02-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilymom3 View Post
Has anyone noticed a significant amount of "unconfirmed" this evening? I'm typing everything accurately, going slower than ususual just to double check as the "unconfirmed" was so high and yet, it just kept going up. It seemed like the pay amount wasn't going up either, at least not at the rate it should have been at. For example, I was at about 3700 and yet it was showing a pay of .34 cents.
Any idea what's going on?
How are you getting work on a Sunday??
Old 02-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Registered WAHM

Honestly, no clue. I log on and the work is there. I didn't realize there wasn't usually work on sundays. I'm pretty new to KFC so i'm not sure how the work is distributed etc. There has been quite a bit of work today but so little since I started. I'm just concerned about the unconfirmed. I've read all the FAQ's, followed everything verbatim, slowed down to make sure it's right, etc. I type very fast which is why i've slowed down, just in case, but those unconfirmed are really bothering me
Old 02-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Super WAHM

There has been snippets on Saturday and Sunday both. But honestly, the snippets aren't worth keying. I have no joy in doing these horrible snippets. They are very bad. I do not key any snippets that have 2 lines of text .. like state and number ... and there are 2 different items. I skip them.

Most weekends there isn't anything to key but on rare occasions, there will be things to type.