Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Ridiculous Amount of Non Confirmed

Anyone else noticing a ridiculous amount of Non Confirmed on your account? I am normally a 99% accuracy with any other typing and I've been with KFC since 2006, now all of a sudden, I am having like a 25% or higher Non Confirmed rate!!!!!

Just seems really odd to me, I even slowed down to make sure I am doing it correctly and not messing up somehow, and it is still climbing. I don't get it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 08:55 PM
WAHM Regular

My average is usually pretty good too and today I noticed alot of unconfirmed keystrokes. Think there was a serious delay in there system today, not sure what was going on but I checked back hours later and alot of my unconfirmed had changed.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

For me, it's been going on for about a month now. I didn't think much about it before, but yesterday evening I was really paying attention because things just didn't seem right. I still have a LOT of them as unconfirmed much more than months and even years prior. It makes me wonder what the heck is going on. I posted another one where it had my stats, it seems like they weren't paying appropriately either. I don't know, it's just frustrating considering what we used to make per 1k doing this. It seems now they have dropped the pay rate down to a bare minimum AND aren't giving appropriate credit for the work done. I had considered emailing them, but in the agreement we have, it says we aren't even to question them on it.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Now, this morning I have been doing letters only, and it is crediting correctly and I am having a correct accuracy. It seems like the issue was with the alphanumeric snippets. Odd
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Wow, I can't believe you use to make @ 1k a month. That would have made it really worth it. I'm averaging @ 400-500 a month and I have years of experience in this field. I think they try to minimize you earning potential in some kind of way. I have noticed alot of unconfirmed too and I felt they should have been right. It would be nice if they would inform of you of the exact mistake you made so you would'nt make the same mistake twice.
Unfortunately, as an Independent contractor it's like you have to take whatever, be greatful for what money you do make and can't say much because fear of losing your position. So unfair.....
Old 02-10-2012, 10:56 AM
WAHM Regular

My non-confirmed from the other day was crazy! I had like 25% wrong, but I know I key very accurately. SMH
Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Super WAHM

$400-$500 a month? Holy cow, that is way better than most of us get. Is this your only egg? And how many hours a day do you usually key?
Old 02-11-2012, 02:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
$400-$500 a month? Holy cow, that is way better than most of us get. Is this your only egg? And how many hours a day do you usually key?
Yes, KFC is my only income right now. But I am spending an awful lot of time to get make the money. I literally get up working on it (6:30am to 7:00am)and go to bed working on it. Of course, this is when the work is plentiful too. I do take breaks (I have a 3 yr. old at home with me so I have to...lol) and average @ 14,000 ksph. I prefer the alphanumeric data because you quickly log keystrokes this way and I've made payout every week since I started. So I guess my higher payouts come from a combination of speed, years of experience doing this same type of work and logging a riduculous amount of hours to make the money.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered WAHM

I've noticed a lot of unconfirmed too, mainly with the alphanumeric. I don't understand it either. I've been very careful and don't understand what is wrong. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one. lol
Old 02-13-2012, 12:45 AM
Super WAHM

I've noticed it in alphanumeric as well. Some of them later get confirmed but there seem to be more than the usual amount that do not. Maybe they have a new person doing the checking.