Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Default KFC worth it?

I'm seeking out work and wondering if anyone is finding this worth it.
$6.50/hr doesn't seem so great.
Would like feedback before I apply.
Thank you.

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 09-29-2011 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Please use normal capitalization and punctuation per rules
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 09:57 AM
WAHM Regular

If your using keyforcash at your main source of income or to pay a big important bill such as rent then it is not worth it. But if your using it to help save money or to pay a small bill every month, then it can fit your needs. Most people like myself work for other companies online (or at an office) and combine the income each month to pay big bills/save money.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What is KFC about?

Can you explain how this all works? I've never heard of KFC.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:28 PM
WAHM Regular

@ brd2006 I do have a regular job and just started working for Leapforce. Looking for one or two other at home jobs to supplement. If you are open to sharing what other online work you are doing, you can send me a PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brd2006 View Post
If your using keyforcash at your main source of income or to pay a big important bill such as rent then it is not worth it. But if your using it to help save money or to pay a small bill every month, then it can fit your needs. Most people like myself work for other companies online (or at an office) and combine the income each month to pay big bills/save money.
brd2006

I am a single mother who is in desperate need of finding employment and can please tell me some of the companies online that you are working with. Thank you.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 AM
WAHM Regular

It depends on your expectations. As was said I wouldn't depend on it as full time employment. The checks take several weeks to arrive and the pay is low. However it is easy work and I can do it when my daughter is around.

I work for Leapforce, Quicktate, iDictate and Key For Cash. I'm also a ChaCha guide but I hardly ever do that anymore.

One thing about work at home jobs, I would definitely get more than one job so you don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I want to know how fast you type to be earning $6.50 per hour at kfc? I'm lucky if I hit $5 and that is VVEERRYY lucky.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:01 PM
WAHM Regular

I can average between $6-$6.50 per hour...WHEN the snippets are really good and continuous...all depends on the quality of work...I type around 100 wpm and I also pick and choose what I type so I can get maximum amount of keystrokes (letters only, alphanumeric)
Old 09-08-2011, 05:16 PM
WAHM Regular

I put the work into a few sites. One site is swagbucks, I earn points for watching videos (75 points a day), doing searches in a search engine mainly. There's also daily games, poll, etc. to earn points too. If you do everything daily you can make enough for a cell phone payment or small electric bill a month, $50 paypal or amazon. My referral link is Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com. If you decide to sign up under me, I can walk you through how to earn 150-200 points daily.

Also I signed up with Irazoo and it is a nice site too. Mindless work doing searches on a search engine as well. Same with zoombucks and cantbeatfree, mindless work too, searches and watching videos. But they are not as much as swagbucks. These combined with keyforcash is slow makes up the kfc payment missed. Here are my referral links if you guys are interested for those sites.
Irazoo - earn points, search engines, win free gift cards
Cantbeatfree - CantBeatFree.net - Members - Register
Zoombucks - Join ZoomBucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbabyphatcc1 View Post
brd2006

I am a single mother who is in desperate need of finding employment and can please tell me some of the companies online that you are working with. Thank you.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Registered WAHM

I would also like to now if its worth, I'm using a good site now but I'm always looking for others. My goal is gonna be trying to make around $700-900 from home in my spare time, and hopefully I can pull it off.