Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Very Upset... Email Account Under Review

I have been with KFC for over 4 years. I just received the email today that said my keying accuracy was low and that my account is under review. I have checked my accuracy and it looks like my keying is in error of around 2-3%.

I am so upset. I have a feeling this is the first step in firing me. I have never lost a job in my life. I have been doing data entry for 21 years. I loved this job because I could do it from home.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 07:51 AM
WAHM Regular

I would be curious to know what their "acceptable accuracy rate" would be? You're error rate seems really low, but I guess when they don't state what is unacceptable, they can make their own rules :-(
Old 08-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Registered WAHM

I have been with KFC for about 8 months now and received the same email this morning. Very upsetting to me, too.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Super WAHM

2-3% accuracy rate is very good. I checked mine and found that it varies between 1-3% ... BUT there have been a few 4-5%. I have been with them for 5 months and I had wondered what is acceptable vs what is not. They never really tell you. I hope there is some mistake and they email you and tell you everything is OK.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered WAHM

I have been with KFC also for several months although I didn't start really keying until three weeks ago and finally made a payout for last week. I've had about the same incorrect keying rate as you all have been posting about so I imagine I'll probably be getting some email also, and I was just getting the hang of it too!

Yes, I understand the pay is not as well as it used to be and you have to key till your arm falls off and that's ONLY if there is work available, but still something is something and for me right now, it's something!

For those that got those emails, please keep us updated! Best of luck to everyone!
Old 08-30-2011, 01:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Default keyforcash evaluation test

I took the evaluation test and I have finally received a score of 98....is this good and how long will it take before I am hired?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Could be one day, one month or one year. You just have to keep trying to better your score if you want to and wait for them to send you an email. Nobody knows when they are hiring or how many......

Took me three days to get hired....took my friend three months till she got hired. All based on getting lucky with your timing and scores.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Super WAHM

Sunshine40 ... have you heard about your account under review yet?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm so sorry to hear. How do you check your accuracy, anyways?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered WAHM

How do we check our accuracy. I can't find it on any of the pages.