Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

How do you make that much in so little time. I feel like the worst typist in the word next to you. In 2 1/2 hours I might make $2, but never $13. I think I'm still too cautious. Here's to plenty of work for us.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 10:38 AM
WAHM Regular

lol...I pick and choose what I type...I usually only type "letters only" or "alphanumeric". If there are continuous, good quality snippets I can average $6 - $7 per hour if they are good. I try to take advantage of them when they are. I find if I do the letters only I can type pretty fast and I make few mistakes. Hopefully more work like last week will come :-)
Old 08-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered WAHM

I have been keying steady for about 2.5 hrs now. It's pretty good right now. I love the mass work, when it's slow its discouraging to me.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Awesome WAHM

It's about 9:30 am EST and I don't see any work up yet. Has anyone else had work today?

Last edited by mmhwahm; 09-09-2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: put am in
Old 09-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Awesome WAHM

Just had a numeric pop up at 10:35am and it was empty. Hopefully you all are having better luck than me.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Hey Michelle! No, unfortunately for me either. My week starts on Wednesday and since then I've managed to make a whole 3 bucks! So, for me, it's been slow and just a click here and there. I made payout last two weeks but don't think I'm going to make this next one.

Hope everyone else is having better luck!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quicksilver,

I know what you mean. My weeks starts on Weds too and I have 8.92 as of today. I try to do at least 3 a day to make my payout every 2 weeks but I have not been making that so far for this pay time.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Super WAHM

I doubt anyone will make their payout. I checked often and there were only spurts of work ... certainly not enough to even get within a frog's hair of making it. I had a check that should have been in my mailbox last week too and it hasn't arrived. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I may have a "lost check" .. for the first time since I started in March. On a lighter note, every time I think I am ready to hang up my dancing shoes, I get that nice feeling when I start typing and a calm comes over me. Easy to get hooked on this keying stuff. :-)
Old 09-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
I doubt anyone will make their payout. I checked often and there were only spurts of work ... certainly not enough to even get within a frog's hair of making it. I had a check that should have been in my mailbox last week too and it hasn't arrived. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I may have a "lost check" .. for the first time since I started in March. On a lighter note, every time I think I am ready to hang up my dancing shoes, I get that nice feeling when I start typing and a calm comes over me. Easy to get hooked on this keying stuff. :-)
Don't worry too much about the check. Last pay time mine came a few days late also. You still can email them when it's 30 days late. I know that doesn't help right now when you were expecting the money to be there. I agree that one can get hooked on this keying stuff. I like it when I'm in a zone. I haven't done that this week because it's been slow. It makes for a boring time when I can't get a groove going.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

The check came today and that was wonderful that I didn't have to go through dealing with a lost check. My daughter-in-law reminded me it might have been late due to the Labor Day holiday, which I hadn't considered.

I know what you mean about being in a zone. It didn't happen this week though. My biggest pet peeve is when you have to wait for a queue of snippets and then you think you finally have one and it only has like 6 or 7 to do and back to waiting. That totally irritates me. Give me a couple hundred snippets, please. LOL