Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:00 AM
a_friend

Keying for KFC was never meant to be a job but just a way of earning a few extra dollars and when they originally started and you went to their website that is what it said on the website. I don't know what it says now. I hardly ever go there anymore or log in for that matter. Every little bit helps when you are trying to pay bills but in all honesty KFC just keeps getting worse and worse. Wonder how long it will be before they go to the Philipines for keyers....
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 09:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_friend View Post
Keying for KFC was never meant to be a job but just a way of earning a few extra dollars and when they originally started and you went to their website that is what it said on the website. I don't know what it says now. I hardly ever go there anymore or log in for that matter. Every little bit helps when you are trying to pay bills but in all honesty KFC just keeps getting worse and worse. Wonder how long it will be before they go to the Philipines for keyers....
They have already taken some of their work overseas about a year ago.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I too went through many of the paycuts/changes. Each time I think to myself if everyone stopped doing the work, it would send a message to raise the pay back up. But unfortunately with the jobs these days and just the idea of people in need of money there is always someone willing to do it. Even at a cheaper rate.They can drop the pay to .10 cents per 1000 keystrokes and I bet kfc will still have a full crew.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 AM
a_friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brd2006 View Post
I too went through many of the paycuts/changes. Each time I think to myself if everyone stopped doing the work, it would send a message to raise the pay back up. But unfortunately with the jobs these days and just the idea of people in need of money there is always someone willing to do it. Even at a cheaper rate.They can drop the pay to .10 cents per 1000 keystrokes and I bet kfc will still have a full crew.
Yep, totally agree with that...
Old 08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Annoying

KFC is extremely annoying at this point!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
WAHM Regular

There were two good hours of typing from about 2-4 today....that was about it but I managed to get a ton of typing in. It's all about being on at the right time, if I didn't have flexibility with my time I wouldn't be able to make any money off of this.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:38 PM
a_friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen2828 View Post
There were two good hours of typing from about 2-4 today....that was about it but I managed to get a ton of typing in. It's all about being on at the right time, if I didn't have flexibility with my time I wouldn't be able to make any money off of this.

Yeah well I can put my time to better use starting my own business instead of sitting online to type my fingers off for crap pay. KFC can't get any worse than they are!!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Last week I put my self in gear and really wanted to type to see if I could make payout in one week. I pay out on Weds, go on Weds I made 1.77 (had computer issues). Thurs made 9.38 and Fri made 5.64. Now today Mon I plan to make at least 7.20 if I can and will only need 6 for Tues. Wish me happy typing.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Registered WAHM

Default In desperate Need of Work at Home immediatly

I'm a single mom who has run out of my options. I really need a work at home job on the computer that pays and is legit and not a scam. Im hoping someone can help me please. Is there a transcription job out there that I could type up? I'm very good at typing. Please let me know. I appreciate it. Thank You,
Old 08-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

Genuine,
Try looking under the transcription area. They have lots of suggestions on what to do to get started in it.

Everyone,

I only made $1.68 today. Unless the work is plentiful and I have my best day ever, I don't think I will make payout this week. Oh well, I will definitely make it next week.