Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Default KeyForCash average income

Hey, fellow KeyForCash keyers. I'm just wondering how much you actually earn per month in average, and also in what months you actually earn more than other months. And how many hours does it take for you to earn about $10 a day? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm not at $10/day yet, but it took me 3 hours and 46 mins to make $5 today and 3.5 hours to make $4 yesterday. I'm trying to increase my speed.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhwahm View Post
I'm not at $10/day yet, but it took me 3 hours and 46 mins to make $5 today and 3.5 hours to make $4 yesterday. I'm trying to increase my speed.
I used to make between $160 and $200 a week when I started with them 4 years ago, Then they started to hire on more people and dropping their pay rate. I no longer work for them, because at the current rate I can only do about $70.00 a week during the peak busy times and $40.00 if I'm lucky during the slow times. I have dropped this egg.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:25 PM
WAHM Regular

During the weekdays I can log on in the morning hours and make $10 in about 2 hours....the work has been steady lately so it doesn't take very long.....lately i've been doing about 4 hours a day so i've been making about $100 a week (haven't been doing weekends since there isn't any work available)
Old 06-03-2011, 08:28 AM
WAHM Regular

To make $5.00 an hour you would have to be able to key 16,666 keystrokes per hour, the equivalent of about 55 wpm. That would be possible IF the work is there and of high quality. However, good quality snippets are not always there 100% of the time. I think if you average out the good and the bad, you probably realistically come in at more like $3.50 an hour if you are that fast a typist.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular

For example today there was consistent work, my average typing speed is 90 wpm....I only select letters only and I just made $5.02 in an hour....does depend on quality and quantity of work...but i'm selective what I pick and am able to log on when there is consistent work available...so it can be done ;-)
Old 06-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Awesome WAHM

I am proud of myself. I increased my speed on typing yesterday and made $5.07 in 2 hours and 46 mins. I realized, I need to just trust my typing skills. I had the highest error count I have ever had before, but my sis said that the more I do it like that the more I will improve in the accuracy. I was constantly checking everything I typed before and that's why I couldn't make that much.

HTH others as it has helped me,
Old 06-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Super WAHM

It's a fine balance between speed and accuracy. You can't race through just to make more keystrokes so you get paid more and then your accuracy goes to the dogs. And you can't type so slow that every keystroke is perfect and come in with the turtles. Hard balance to strike ... and the flow available to key at any given time has to be factored in as well. This is definitely NOT a thing to get a decent wage and it's sad because it should be. They are asking for the best in us and giving us little reward for it.