Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:20 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't think that it will mess with it too much. I'm talking steady work in multiple categories. For instance if they do a late night or weekend load (if they missed loading some of the work during the day). Then, there would be plenty of work for us on here.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Super WAHM

Sometimes late at night I key for an hr or two but, it usually ends up being now work at 1 or 2 am...
Old 06-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Checks

Not only are the unconfirmed extremely higher than ever but why can't they just pay us on time??? I mean we work hard to follow their rules and such and for some people like me who lost her FT job last month this is all the income I have !! I have not received a check due 4 weeks ago and I emailed them and they never answer. It is so frustrating!
Old 06-21-2011, 09:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by callahancn View Post
Ok, since I log on in the evenings (and usually leave it logged in while I do quicktate) I'll pop on here and and make that post as soon as any substantial "off hour" work is up. I may not say anything if it is just little 5 or 6 snippet strings, but if I get a good string, I'll let you all know.
Although I'm a transcriptionist for Quicktate, I've never tried doing any of their work. How is it?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM
WAHM Regular

What exactly is KFC and is it hard to make money with it?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniabegonia View Post
What exactly is KFC and is it hard to make money with it?
It's called KeyForCash. You can do date entry online from home. Here is the signup link with the information: https://www.keyforcash.com/Home/SignUp/
Old 06-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackup61 View Post
Not only are the unconfirmed extremely higher than ever but why can't they just pay us on time??? I mean we work hard to follow their rules and such and for some people like me who lost her FT job last month this is all the income I have !! I have not received a check due 4 weeks ago and I emailed them and they never answer. It is so frustrating!
I get lots of unconfirmed, too, which doesn't make sense to me.

I'm sorry about your lack of payment, also. You are not the only one who has been reporting that they are late paying. I haven't earned enough yet to get a check, but I need to go ahead and build my balance up to see if I actually get one.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I make payout each week, and 99% of the time each of my paychecks have been about 30 days from the pay date...i've just learned not to expect my checks for a month ;-)