Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Checks

Well normally get check on Thursday....here it is Friday and still no check. I am guessing that since Monday was a holiday they are late getting checks out. Just hope that they haven't changed the date we get them on again.
LB
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 09:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Yeah ladybird14u,

I think because of Monday's holiday that the checks will more than likely be a couple days later than normal. I was getting mine every Thurs also. I'm going to check my mail in about an hour to see if mine comes today. If not, it will probably be here by tomorrow. I know this lateness is getting frustrating. I don't think with the lack of work this week that anyone made their payouts. I've always noticed that when I don't make payout for any given week, then the delivery of my checks gets back to normal the next time I qualify for a check.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
WAHM Regular

I usually get my check on Tuesday and it hasn't come yet either. I usually wait and go to the bank with 2 but went ahead and went already with last weeks.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered WAHM

I haven't got mine from 2/5. It's really frustrating!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Super WAHM

I'm waiting on one fro 2/8/11
Old 02-26-2011, 10:10 AM
WAHM Addict

Well, no check again today. So, now it's taken almost 4 weeks to receive my check from 2/4. I wonder if the next check will be late also. Probably, and my next check is for over $200 too. Not a happy camper at all.

ETA - And the bad thing about them sending payments late, is that I now have to back off from doing a lot of work for them. KFC is a nice over-easy egg, but it's not dependable with it's pay. So, I have to go back to working one of my other eggs more, because I know that it is reliable in paying at the same time each month. When bills are due, KFC can not be counted on to get me my $$$ on time, so I can pay bills on time. So, sorry KFC I will have to cut down considerably doing work for you, since you are now starting to get outrageously ridiculous with getting my $$ to me in a timely fashion. I don't like paying bills late, because this costs me more $$ because of late fees that everyone likes to charge when you're late paying them.

And this isn't good for new keyers that you are trying to attract. When they see that other's pay is not being received on time, this makes them think twice also about committing so much time to doing KFC work. They'll think 1st off, we don't get paid a lot and secondly, we don't get paid on time. Not good for business in my opinion. I'm just saying.

Last edited by LadyMia; 02-26-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Super WAHM

Wow that is strange because i received my 2/01 check last week dated 2/11. Hopefully you all get your checks soon. Now i am waiting on 2/15 check.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:51 AM
WAHM Regular

again no check today.....ughhhhh well, no one should rely on KFC check to pay bills. There is one thing for sure they do pay, it just might not come when you expect it to.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:42 PM
WAHM Regular

We should be getting out checks on Monday, my sister got hers today. She lives Florida and I live in Tennessee. Thought I'd let you guys know.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:43 PM
WAHM Addict

Thanks ladybird14u, I'll be looking for mine on Monday. And I try not to rely on KFC to pay certain bills, especially when the payments get to be far & few between like they are now. It's just that you get used to getting checks by a certain time with them, and then they throw a monkey wrench in everything by switching it up on you all over again. So, now I can't rely on them to get my check by a certain time, until they get consistent again. Happy weekend all.