Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Locked out of KFC- What's That About

Signed up with KFC, took the examination. My score was 8th percentile which is 8% or 8 out of ten. I don't know. Would someone tell me?

Tried to get back in but they do not recognize my password information. When I try to sign up again they say they already have that password information on file. I am totally confused at this point.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanascosycorner View Post
Signed up with KFC, took the examination. My score was 8th percentile which is 8% or 8 out of ten. I don't know. Would someone tell me?

Tried to get back in but they do not recognize my password information. When I try to sign up again they say they already have that password information on file. I am totally confused at this point.
If you are having trouble logging in you might want to use the contact link on the home page or clicking forgot password.

Just so you know, the 8th percentile is not 8 out of 10. The hiring starts at about the 95-97 percentile. You can get 100 on that test, 10 is not the highest number.

Hope they get back to you soon so you can try again.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't log in from the front page. When you reach http://keyforcash.com, Click the part where you can take the evaluation again here: "Signed up already? Click here to take the evaluation." instead of using the main login utility since that is only for when you are hired.

I scored a 100th percentile and still waiting to get hired, after 3 days now.

Good luck.