Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Cool can't pass test !!??

Newbie here ... but I have read all your posts and have been lurking for a short while ...
my problem is "I can't pass the tests" for Key4Cash. What am I doing wrong? Or does "speed" have a lot to do with it?

I have taken these tests so much I'm getting cross-eyed. I am not a stupid person so why am
I having so much trouble? I work for QT and have just started doing MTurk and passing all their tests with high scores and doing work I have no experience with but giving it a try and doing great.

I have read the instructions ... written notes ... talked to my daughter who works for KFC and QT - and I still can't pass. In the beginning I was in the 70 range ... now I'm in the 2% range.
What happened?????

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Registered WAHM

I feel your pain honestly. I just took the evaluation and I only scored a 50th percentile which is just horrible. I'm actually quite shocked that I did so horrible because I felt like I did everything correctly. Is it just me or were there no negatives for the numbers? Also, on certain ones I just hit enter and skipped it because some of them were completely screwed up to the point where you can't even tell what 1 number was. This sucks!
Old 03-01-2010, 05:56 AM
WAHM Regular

I am with you guys as well , I'm having a hard time. The first time I was 60th and then the 2nd I went to 40th. I so need this but was wondering the same thing what am I doing wrong???
Old 03-10-2010, 10:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Default doing little better

Ok ... took MORE notes on the answers ya'll gave in these threads and examples ... and went from a 2% to 12% ... so I'm on the right track. I know "speed" is still a major factor but will work more on getting the info right first ... then keep plugging away at the speed. On a laptop it isn't easy.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered WAHM

I think speed is the main factor with the score. I was using my laptop when I did the first evaluation, and I only scored 91% but with the second time, I used my computer (using 10 key stroke) when doing the numbers and got 100%; however, it has been over 2 days now and still haven't heard back from them. Not sure if they are hiring now or not.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
WAHM Regular

I think the system is getting tired of me trying and trying to improve my score. I am stuck at 85% and I know I am going faster. Also, it never does letters anymore. I only get numeric. Is there a way to reset and start again?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Registered WAHM

I scored 30th percentile. When I completed each step, I got the message "Great Job" and yet I scored only 30th. This was my first try. Perhaps I'll do better the next time. I just joined today. After completing the evaluation, I tried to log into my account after some time and I couldn't. Though I remembered my password, I tried to retrieve it, but I got the message "Email is not recognized." I have sent them a msg. and I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered WAHM

I'm struggling to pass to. Only in the 48% range. I'm getting frustrated. Can anyone tell me what I should be keying if there is just a dot or just specks in the box? I am taking the alpha test. Is it an <enter> or a / ? Technically a dot or period or specks are not blank. To me a blank should be an all white box..

Edited to add a hello to all as I am new (been lurking for a long time) and this is my first post.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Does anyone get the message "Great Job" after completing the evaluation. I scored only 33 and yet got this message. Does the evaluation have to be taken in one go? I had 33 percentile when I completed the 2nd test and when I completed the 3rd, it still showed 33. So I understand that it has to be done at once, may be with a short break. In my case, there was a wide break of several hours. Besides, when I took the 2nd test, my connection had gone and I must have lost a lot of key strokes credits.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Talking

I got 69% my first time and 73% my second. I don't know why I am failing either unless it is a speed thing, I wasn't even thinking it was being timed.

I have a home job with LB and it was a hell of a lot harder to get than this so I don't get it!