Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Super WAHM

Question KFC News

Anyone see the new post on the KFC site that effective immedidately KFC's payrate and payout amount has changed for all newly invited keyers? Check it out!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 02:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I'd like to know too!
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs down

I was accepted last tuesday... and I just noticed this too. :s The account balance is still the same but since there's no work I can't tell if my pay rate has changed. But this is very discouraging.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:05 PM
WAHM Fanatic

What's the new payrate? And how new is new? I got hired at the beginning of the summer but just started working about 2 weeks ago...

Thanks
Jess
Old 08-19-2009, 06:17 PM
WAHM Regular

I just joined KFC on the August 3rd and am also wondering if this new pay rate will affect me. Am I considered a "new keyer" or are they referring to people who have applied but not been invited yet?

Like most of you on the boards, I haven't seen much work the last few days but am trying to at least make cut off every week. So far, so good...but I have to work hard at it. I sure hope I am safe from this rate change (unless it is an increase in pay)
Old 08-19-2009, 06:21 PM
WAHM Regular

I bet it is effective today, anyone hired as of today on.. Sure would suck if thier payout is lower and there getting paid more.. Interested to hear whats up.. Anyone have the 411
Old 08-19-2009, 06:31 PM
WAHM Regular

I've read several posts from folks stating that they don't get responses from KFC but I emailed them with a question my first week and got a response right away. Any chance they may be willing to give those of us already keying more info on the changes? What is the culture with KFC support/staff?
Old 08-19-2009, 06:34 PM
WAHM Regular

hmmm... Im still waiting for a reply I set 3 months ago.. Give it a try and let us know
Old 08-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle10125 View Post
I just joined KFC on the August 3rd and am also wondering if this new pay rate will affect me. Am I considered a "new keyer" or are they referring to people who have applied but not been invited yet?

Like most of you on the boards, I haven't seen much work the last few days but am trying to at least make cut off every week. So far, so good...but I have to work hard at it. I sure hope I am safe from this rate change (unless it is an increase in pay)
I highly doubt it is a pay hike. They have the key (or not) in there as they did when they lowered the rate from 50 cents to 40 cents. KFC really trying to get a bad reputation as if wasnt ruined enough already.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

Boy, I really don't know how much lower it can go. This is just speculation of course, but it sounds to me like lower rates, higher payout or maybe they'll lower the payout because of lower rates. Hopefully for those new keyers that they are talking about, I am wrong. Who knows, they are always so vague in their communications. I guess we'll just have to see. Hopefully they'll put up some work soon. It seems like whenever they don't have work for this long, something is brewing!