Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey Heather

I still have not passed the test either and I am still in the lower percentile. It's kinda embarrassing. I feel like I am a little slow or something because it seems as though it should be simple but apparently it isn't because I just don't understand.

I did pick up on one of my last mistakes that was made last night is that I also got the question that you keep asking about with the tax form and after I typed it like you did and did another similar I remebered that I was in the dollars only or dollars and cents section and realized that the tax thing is neither so I assume I am suppose to key it as a blank.

Is the evaluation timing us on speed as well? I don't want to go too slow but if I did slow down maybe I would remember some of these things.

I am also having a problem with having a lot of them that are illegible, half of the snippet scanned in or just blank and I understand on the blank one's to just "/" but I am concerned that maybe no one is realizing that there are a lot of them that are blank or illegible. Maybe in there eyes I should be entering it some other way.

I will try keying the numbers like C4RR13 stated because I was not keying in the dollars and cents section 0.00. If it was 0 or . or .00 I would just key 0. So now I know that was wrong maybe my score will go up. I will keep you posted. I took the test close to midnight central time so I am not sure when I can retake test. I will check later this evening to see if I can retake tonight.

I really need this job and if I can even make $100 a week that will be excellent.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Awesome WAHM

You are not saying what I said.

In Dollars only - if it .0 or .00 key it as / a slash. Blank is /. there is no dollar amt. there.

If it is . - just a decimal point always key a / a slash.

Blank is /

you either key the snippet,

key / for blank

or just hit enter to skip the snippet if it is illegible.

I keyed since 2001 when they started. I think it is great that you have made that much money. I have made a lot more than that, but that's neither here nor there. I am all about quality control now.

BTW the info I posted in my first post was not written by me. It was copied & pasted from doc. I have stored on my pc that came right from KFC in an email.

Not trying to be anything but helpful. that's why it is best for people to send emails to kfc for answers.

Have a great day.

sorry, someone else was posting same time a me.
should have said I was talking to C.

Edited by: MsLee
Old 03-08-2009, 12:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey
What do you do when they draw a line through the dollar amount but I can read what it says? Am I suppose to make this a blank or key the numbers in still?Edited by: [email protected]
Old 03-08-2009, 02:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Ms. Lee is correct. I was uncertain about what to do and they sent email answering my question:
Thank you for contacting info at key for cash. The following is the answer to your questions.

1) If a snippet has .00 or has just a decimal point please key these as blank.

2) In the event that there are two readable lines in a snippet please skip these snippets as they are mistakenly sent.

Be helpful if they would update the instructions.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Super WAHM

Last April I e- mailed KFC about Dollars and Cents about there just being a decimal point and this is the reply I received:

Thank you for your question. In dollars and Cents if a snippet only contains a . skip these snippets and move on to the next one.

Old 03-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks MsLee and Blue! As i have been keying them as unreadable instead of a blank, only because there was something there to read. Thanks for the info!!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Super WAHM

[email protected] this test!! I am a good, accurate typist, why can't I pass the darn thing?! Score 35, and I did my best. I guess I can forget about it.

I want this job so bad, I wanna cry...

Sorry for the rant.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't give up. I'm taking it again tonight and again and again till I get up in the 90th percentile. My first test score was 37%, now it's 72%, and I'm a very fast and accurate typist. Some of the advice here will (or should) help me score higher next go round.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Super WAHM

The first time I took it, I scored 44. I figured it was because it was my first time, and I might have misunderstood / messed up something. The second time I scored 33. Third time 35. I have no explanation for this.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Super WAHM

yikes this scares me since I'm going to be attempting the evaluation this afternoon for the first time...