Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Surge365

Has anyone heard of Surgey365? It's another travel company. Suppose to be better than Paycation. Any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2015, 10:50 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Surge365 is promoting the same company that I am part of Pro Travel Plus. I just happen to be in a different team which is led by the PTP Director of Marketing

You are welcome to check out my FB Fanpage, where you'll find some flyers I posted to simplify things. (I'd appreciate it if you'd like that page while you are checking it out)

I think it's smart to know who you are doing business with so please don't forget to look through the ''About' page so you can gather more info about me and the company. Or you can go directly to sign up for a Free Tour in my signature link.

You will find a lot of new teams popping up but I feel good about the one I picked. I really am excited to be part of this and really see this as a great way to build more streams of residual income. Plus w/that travel voucher and the pricing I am going places.

As you see, I've been part of wahm for a long time, so you can find me here. I spent the past year looking for a great opportunity like this one - so it passed my high standards

Last edited by msuggitt; 06-03-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Registered WAHM

I am a Surge365 member. I recently joined the team and then was able to be coupled with Pro Travel Network. I love it. I really like the potential it has. I started off feeling a little skeptical about it but with my interest of travel agencies in general I started of with the Pro Travel side first. In two weeks just off of word of mouth I received a 19 person group booking! Then, 9 other sets of people looking for flight and resort info. It really took off for me and I haven't even advertised myself. I can only imagine how well it will go once I do. Then, there are those who are not interested in using the company as a way for income. Some simply want to accept the membership for discount travel. That alone is worth it to me. Have you decided to join the company? I would love to hear your opinion of it all.