Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Default World Ventures or Coastal Travel

Hello!

Just wanting to know if anyone has heard of either of these companies....World Ventures or Coastal Vacations/Coastal Travel. I was looking into doing something like this and wanted some feedback if anyone has had a good/bad experience with them. Or if they know anyone who has done something like this. Just want to do my homework before I decide on anything.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2012, 10:32 AM
WAHM Regular

I didn't think that coastal vacations was still around. I knew about them several years ago, but every leader I knew have gone on to other projects. Coastal is just a fulfillment house and you are basically just selling vouchers to resorts, cruises, etc. Your customer still has to redeem the vouchers, deal with black out times, etc. It is a little outdated and the payplan... 2 up australian is outdated as well....Unless they have made some radical changes.

I'm not in World Ventures, but The concept is appealing to me as a business owner. They are on the cutting edge with technology and have a world class training system (one of the best training around) in place all over the world. They have tons of premade trips for their customers at good values.

If I were to choose one of these I would choose WV hands down.. no questions.

My good friend John Heerhold is a top leader, but more important a good guy who is unselfish and knowledgable about our industry and what it takes to succeed.
I would suggest just talking to him and letting him amswer your questions even if your working with someone else.. He has been a top leader for yr with WV..

Email him at [email protected] and just let him know I sent you, so he can give you guidance.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Banned

How do WV and Coastal work? Are you travel agents with their companies, or is it a different system? Interested in hearing more about them
Old 05-24-2012, 03:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smueller View Post
Hello!

Just wanting to know if anyone has heard of either of these companies....World Ventures or Coastal Vacations/Coastal Travel. I was looking into doing something like this and wanted some feedback if anyone has had a good/bad experience with them. Or if they know anyone who has done something like this. Just want to do my homework before I decide on anything.

Thanks!
Hello Smueller, I've worked with Coastal since June 2006. It was a good fit for me. Not an M.L.M.,
No quotas, NO inventory & NO headaches. I have had a positive experience with Coastal. If you would like more information please PM. Thank you, Jena
Old 05-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Registered WAHM

I will prefer Coastal Vacations/Coastal Travel.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Default world ventures

I have several friends with World Ventures - I do not know anything about Coastal.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 AM
Registered WAHM

I didn't think that coastal vacations was still around. I knew about them several years ago, but every leader I knew have gone on to other projects. Coastal is just a fulfillment house and you are basically just selling vouchers to resorts, cruises, etc. Your customer still has to redeem the vouchers, deal with black out times, etc. It is a little outdated and the payplan... 2 up australian is outdated as well....Unless they have made some radical changes.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:18 AM
WAHM Regular

You want to join this Coastal Tours or you want to get only information about Coastal Tours. In Coastal Tours there have some beutifull scenarios including Zanzibar and Pemba, scuba diving at North and South Coast of Mombasa Kenya/ Pemba Island etc. Visit the coastline North of Mombasa a world of fascinating history and natural beauty.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I have not

Not aware of these companies, sorry!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:39 PM
WAHM Regular

This company is a MLM. Any company where you sign up people for the purpose of building a team or down line is a MLM.

You would need to decide whether you want to plan vacations for your clients or just pass them along to an 800# to do the selling for you.

From what I can see you don't actually book travel for your clients with this company.

Barb