Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-03-2021, 12:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Default what should I write?

Hi, I am a new freelancer and I got a project last night. My clients requirements is to write the description about his product detox tea and I have don't much knowledge about the detox tea. Kindly guide me or tell me about detox tea and its benefits and for what is it use? I am looking for help. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2021, 05:14 PM
WAHM Regular

The two things that a good writer must know before they can create good content for a client are their topic and target audience. In your case, the topic is about detox tea. I would start by doing a simple Google search on the "Benefits of detox tea." Learn why people find it beneficial and why they drink it. If you are unsure about your client's target audience, shoot them an email for more information on who they plan to market their product to.

You should also ask your client whether they want to the content to be more informational or promotional. That will help guide you with the style of writing that you choose. I hope that helps!
Old 02-26-2021, 08:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Research burns time

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris012 View Post
Hi, I am a new freelancer and I got a project last night. My clients requirements is to write the description about his product detox tea and I have don't much knowledge about the detox tea. Kindly guide me or tell me about detox tea and its benefits and for what is it use? I am looking for help. Thanks
If you know nothing about the subject you'll need to research to gain the knowledge you need. Since your client wants a description of his product I suggest that the best way to research is to use the product. Also, you should find some useful info on the product's packaging. (Is he not happy with the current description and looking for an improvement?)

You'll need to study detox tea specifics in order to be able to write about this type of tea.

Since you're new I would recommend that you narrow down your writing topics to subjects you're familiar with and comfortable researching. Once you gain the research skills you need to approach unfamiliar topics you'll find it easier to accept a wider range of subjects.

By taking on projects that you aren't familiar with you'll most likely find that just the research itself will put your profits in the red because of the time it requires.
Old 03-31-2021, 09:08 AM
WAHM Regular

For writing on any topic, remember to do deep research utilizing google and read as much and as often as you can on the given topic, You have to know about your topic. One must have at least some knowledge to write about anything. I hope it will help you out.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:00 PM
WAHM Regular

You can also look for your client's competitors writings , writing just about something you are assigned might do the work but taking another step towards their needs can come handy when they will be looking for another job , after all your client wants to sell something so it is better to understand the market they are working on is always a plus.

Tags
description, detox tea, guidance